Thread: anadrol

Starwin is offline Associate Member

anadrol

is constant headache a side of anadrol ?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    sign of high blood preasure..... it from the drol....... how much are you taking..... you might want to see how high your bp is.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    sign of high blood preasure..... it from the drol....... how much are you taking..... you might want to see how high your bp is.
    High blood pressure is symptomless.

How Do I Know If I Have High Blood Pressure?

High blood pressure usually has no symptoms. In fact, many people have this disease for years without knowing it. Having high blood pressure (hypertension) doesn't mean you're tense, nervous or hyperactive. You can be a calm, relaxed person and still have hypertension. The only way to find out if you have this disease is to have your blood pressure checked! A blood pressure test is quick and painless. It can be done in a doctor's office, hospital clinic, school, nurse's office, company clinic or at a health fair.
    A single high reading doesn't mean you have high blood pressure, but it's a sign that you need to watch it carefully. If your blood pressure is normal, get it checked at least every two years. If you have prehypertension, or if you have a family history of high blood pressure, you're at higher risk. Your doctor will tell you how often to have it checked.

From the AHA website.
    http://www.americanheart.org/present...identifier=219

Starwin is offline Associate Member
    i aint doing drol at the moment. just a friend of mine that is taking drol and he says he has constant headache.. he´s doing 1 50mg ed

tell him to cut back on the dosages and see if his headaches go away....... he should have his bp checked.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    High blood pressure is symptomless.

How Do I Know If I Have High Blood Pressure?

High blood pressure usually has no symptoms. In fact, many people have this disease for years without knowing it. Having high blood pressure (hypertension) doesn't mean you're tense, nervous or hyperactive. You can be a calm, relaxed person and still have hypertension. The only way to find out if you have this disease is to have your blood pressure checked! A blood pressure test is quick and painless. It can be done in a doctor's office, hospital clinic, school, nurse's office, company clinic or at a health fair.
    A single high reading doesn't mean you have high blood pressure, but it's a sign that you need to watch it carefully. If your blood pressure is normal, get it checked at least every two years. If you have prehypertension, or if you have a family history of high blood pressure, you're at higher risk. Your doctor will tell you how often to have it checked.

From the AHA website.
    http://www.americanheart.org/present...identifier=219
    These reports are great but there are some things to look for.......... nose bleeds, headaches, water wheight increase (hypertension)............... at the moment his friend is using a drug that is notrious for raising blood preasure and they shouldn't be over looked because of articles like the one you posted.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    I agree 100% everyone should have a home monitor with the proper size cuff. I was just saying they are too seperate issues. You can have normal blood pressure and headaches or high blood pressure and no headaches.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    These reports are great but there are some things to look for.......... nose bleeds, headaches, water wheight increase (hypertension)............... at the moment his friend is using a drug that is notrious for raising blood preasure and they shouldn't be over looked because of articles like the one you posted.

Thread Information