Thread: amino acid

THE PUMP is offline Member

amino acid

Ive being reading through a body building book(big beyond beliefe) the past couple of mounths and it points out that most protein supplement arent as high quality as there made out to be so the way to go is amino acid tablets which are obsorbed better.

if theres any truth to this id like to no cause i was looking at the amino acid tablets in a health shop today and i migh buy them and see how i get on,

EastCoaster is offline Banned
    I think what it might mean is.... lets say you take a shake with 40 grams of protein, by the time your body digestes it and synthensizes it, you might only intake about 25 grams of it. With the addition of anabolic steriods such as EQ, your body will synthesize a higher percent.

JMO

THE PUMP is offline Member
    so is it possible to use the tablets instead of the shake because its what the book says i just dnt no.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    yes, there are quality issues that vary from brand to brand. Overall, the price has come down the last few years. I stick with main name companies this I feel more confident about the product. As for amino tabs I do not think they are better & some may not evan make the 1st pass . When I do take amino tabs its only the BCAA's, Evan tho whey has good concentration of BCAA's

Thread Information