Thread: Acne help

frank_frank is offline Senior Member

Angry Acne help

Hey bros,

I just finished a prop only cycle about 6 days ago and noticed i was getting some acne on my back....well now it has gotten worse and is moving towards my chest and shoulders....im on the 3rd day of PCT and i was wondering if anyone has any advice for me during PCT to help the acne not last?....and how long will i have it?

I have benzoyl peroxide cream...i just started taking b-5, and i shower at least twice a day....

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    im not sure how long it will last

b5 should help

accutance could be of use?

Todd Scott is offline Junior Member
    drink lots of water too bro

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    U Should Take B-5 Throughout Your Cycle It Will Suppress Oily Skin
    Try And Get Some Retin-a Topical Cream It Will Dry Them Out Its Prescription But U Can Get It Do A Search On Yahoo For It
    Accutane Is Rough On The Liver

Oh Bye The Way I See U Live In Fl Go Into Little Havana Theres Alot Of Small Pharmacies Around If U Find The Right One U Can Get Most Things Without Script Ask Around Bro

Quote Originally Posted by juiceinthehood
    U Should Take B-5 Throughout Your Cycle It Will Suppress Oily Skin
    Try And Get Some Retin-a Topical Cream It Will Dry Them Out Its Prescription But U Can Get It Do A Search On Yahoo For It
    Accutane Is Rough On The Liver

i can get real retin-a over the internet?

I use retin-a and after a month of peeling like an orange my back is starting to get alot better.

Accutane is the most extreme cure for acne. If you are planning on running more cycles do not run accutane. Running a cylce after accutane would be the analagous to eating half gallon of ice-cream everday after major liposuction. B5 is an good alternative to Accutane because it, like accutane, shrinks the sebaceous oil glands which release oil that is then a breeding ground for bacteria that causes pimples (there was a good post about B5 for acne the other day, so do search. PM me if you cant find it)

As for Retin-A over the net...mmmm. not to sure about that because I get mine in mexico and walk it across with no probs from customs. However, your doc will probably prescribe the stuff without hesitating too much, especially if you need it--mine did before I started going to Mex for the price. I usually dilute my retin-a with alcohol before application and so I can get it over a large surface area. You dont need much at all to see results. Hell, a dime size amount diluted with alcohol was enought for my whole back.
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 07-17-2004 at 02:23 PM. Reason: put B6 instead of b5 by mistake

Quote Originally Posted by frank_frank
    i can get real retin-a over the internet?
    i have if you do a search on yahoo aol google etc... for canadian rx or overseas pharmacies you should find one

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    How much B5 are you taking a day? Also, after your 2x a day showers rub everything with rubbing alcohol. Especially right after the gym.

alright thanks guys...

im taking 10g of b-5 a day...spread evenly out

Thread Information