jkddave is offline Junior Member

Question Anyone Read Musclemag ????

Hey Guys,

I actually just had a quick question and was hoping that someone on this board could answer it.

I used to read Musclemag religiously but due to empty pockets (money) I had to stop buying it and I didn't read it for almost 2-3 years.

Just recently I started to buy it again BUT my favourite thing in the magazine is no longer in the magazine.

I absolutely loved reading "UNCENSORED" with Greg Zulak. I know that Uncensored is still in the Magazine but why is Zulak not? Has anyone heard what happened? Was he fired? Did he quit? Did he die? Where is he these days?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with these questions.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Yes I can help you with your questions. They are not Steroid questions so they are in the wrong forum.

jkddave is offline Junior Member

guys?

anyone at all?

redwizza is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jkddave
    Hey Guys,

I actually just had a quick question and was hoping that someone on this board could answer it.

I used to read Musclemag religiously but due to empty pockets (money) I had to stop buying it and I didn't read it for almost 2-3 years.

Just recently I started to buy it again BUT my favourite thing in the magazine is no longer in the magazine.

I absolutely loved reading "UNCENSORED" with Greg Zulak. I know that Uncensored is still in the Magazine but why is Zulak not? Has anyone heard what happened? Was he fired? Did he quit? Did he die? Where is he these days?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help me with these questions.
    thats not in the mag any more. i use to read musclemag, when i was 18-19 though....these days, u really dont need mags (especially crap like muscle mag) to get REAL information. this web sight is perfect example. you can get more information online than you ever will from muscle mag, muscular dvelopement, or whatever.

sooner45 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Yes I can help you with your questions. They are not Steroid questions so they are in the wrong forum.

Agreed, take this to the Lounge!!

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    thats not in the mag any more. i use to read musclemag, when i was 18-19 though....these days, u really dont need mags (especially crap like muscle mag) to get REAL information. this web sight is perfect example. you can get more information online than you ever will from muscle mag, muscular dvelopement, or whatever.
    coudnt agree more, most magazines these days arent worth the paper they're printed on, filled with ads, bs articles and other junk

ive only ever flicked through flex/and others when in a magazine shop like smiths, id never pay the price they want for it i view ar as my #1 source of info

gixxer600 is offline Member
    I personally think that Muscular Development is the best mag out there. Covers a lot of ASS issues as well. But nothing beats the net!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Those mags all rehash the same info over and over and over and over. They are also very ad driven so they will sell you before educating you. 6 page add reports and sh*t.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sooner45
    Agreed, take this to the Lounge!!
    And yes, this is where you post should be.

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i'm illiterate. i'm incapable of reading. and to be honest, my assistant is typing for me.

MrDezel is offline Banned
    This should be in the lounge but hell I will chime in on this one. I never read MuscleMag but was a huge reader of MD ever since I can remember but for about 6 months I haven't had the cash to afford it and last week I baught one and was very disapointed with it. It is almost alllllllllllll ads now and literally no info anymore. ALSO they got rid of the monthly centerfolds!!! I was pissed to say the least!

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    goota love that Fina huh ?

Can I ref this post in my "top 10 signs your fina has kicked" ?

Thread Information