dogsofwar is offline Member

How much are you putting on?

I would like to know what kind of poundage people are putting on with their cycles. Are the gains consistant from cycle to cycle when using the same gear?

daos is offline Associate Member
    well, i am on a bulking cycle and i have been eating like crazy for the past 3 months. i have put on about 10 pounds from my diet alone. of course, i was a little under my ideal weight to begin with, so kinda playing catch up.

i am looking to gain about 25lbs on this cycle of cypionate /deca . its my first cycle in about a year, so im looking to get better gains. once you have run a couple cycles, the gains are not as much unless you really crank up the gear. now this is assuming diet and training are on par. without diet, and good training, all the gear in the world will not help you.

DARKSEID is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dogsofwar
    I would like to know what kind of poundage people are putting on with their cycles. Are the gains consistant from cycle to cycle when using the same gear?

My strength gains are consistantly good during my cycles, but as far as weight, I don't look to put on alot anymore.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    My strength is always good on or off cycle actually. Weight will increase usually about 15lbs. maybe 20 if I let my diet slip a bit. When I get to where I want to be it's all about maintaining. I don't like playing the weight game. I'd rather be 210 or 215 and cut then 275 and bloated. It's all prefrence though.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    my strength gains are up and so is my wieght but i still dont feel like my appetite is up more.. im 15 days into my cycle..

215 is offline Associate Member
    my first cycle i gain 30lbs and the second 22lbs with basically tyhe same gear but 2 bottles of deca instaed of 1 and 4 bottles of test instead of 3 and used halo. once u get to a larger size its more important for strength and definition

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    im on a test only cyc, 400mg EW. for 10 weeks, im halfway thru it (in week 6) and am up 15 pds, i seem to gain 2-3 pds per week, some water, but i dont think i have 2 much fat cause my 6 pack looks the same if that means anything. i hope to get to 25-30 and keep 20, id b happy.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    im o test e (500mg / wk) and dbol 35mg ed for 4 wks (test e for 12) only on week 2, so gains are slow atm, id like to gain 25-30lbs

Alfamale is offline Associate Member
    I have few days left of my deca /sust cycle. Its my first cycle and i have gained 45 lbs. Im not sure what to expect in keep gains... But im goin to cut some after cycle.

dieseL atC is offline Member
    I don't really go by weight gains since I can gain fat very easily, I go by my body composition. Once I see it changing, I know it's working..

John88Test is offline Member
    I have just finished week one and am starting into week two of my killa cycle... QV Dbol 40-50mg ED + Zen. Test Ent 250mg E4D + Nolva 20mgED...after week one about a gain of 2-3 lbs...but im psyched and am hoping to see a weight gain of at least 20lbs (at the least)...GOOD TO GO...peace out

Latimus is offline Banned
    my weight shot up...then pleatued...my strength kept going up so i wasnt worried about it...

dash is offline New Member
    back in the day when i weighed 175 i did just 6 weeks of sus 250mg/week. when i was done i cashed in at 190 on the dot. of course when you get drunk every night after that and stop working out after that, its a waste. i went back to about 180-185. probably a lot of water weight.

JoeB is offline Associate Member
    I look at it this way...
    5 - 15 lbs gained will be water depending on the gear and anti-e's used

The rest is based on your diet. If you eat 500 calories above maintainance you should gain nearly 1 lb per week. If you eat 1000 calories above maintainance, you'll gain nearly 2 lbs per week (the reverse is true for cutting).

The type of food and ratio of macro nutrients (pro/carb/fat) and workout will determine the percent of muscle to fat ratio you will bulk/gain or cut/loose.

I know it's pretty simplistic, but that's my approach.

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    this is my first cycle, so far i am 7 weeks into it, Prop 1-4 @ 75 mg per day and i started enanthate 2 weeks later cause i couldn't get it, but that is just starting to kick in @ 500 mg per week, with EQ @ 350 mg per week. So far i have 6 weeks left and i am up 14 lean lbs...thank you EQ. I am at the same body fat, i just got a lot more muscle

Clarkk is offline Junior Member
    I'm on my first cycle of QV 100mg Propionate and Denkall Cypiotest 250mg. I am on Day 13 and my weight is up about 15-17lbs. I eat a ton though, so alot is food and water. I can't believe the size gains so far.

xxjuiceitxx is offline New Member
    Well im on a cuting cycle and i have gained 20lbs and dropped to 7%BF....

needle is offline Senior Member
    test 200 ending week(3) 12 pounds

Swellin Guest
    If you are talking body weight, it pretty much boils down to water and diet gains. If you gain it rapidly...you better call it water...you might end up with lbm later, but 5 pounds in one week...that's water. If you use the same gear (assuming you are doing things correctly) your diet should be the primary variable in weight gain. Many folks feel that additional gear is needed to continue to make gains as your number of completed cycles increases...that is true as well. Honestly, there are too many variables here to simply give a yes or no answer.

Thread Information