Badboyyy is offline Banned

Sustanon 250 Organon Pakistan Landhi Karachi

I've just bought 30 ML of the sustanon 250mg Organon Pakistan Landhi Karachi. I've been doing a shot EOD(every other day) for the past two weeks. I do 750mg a week and plan on doing a shot every day starting this week. I havn't seen any big difference in my weight or size yet. Although the 1st shot really hurt and so did the others after 12 hours of injecting it. I heard that sustanon takes about 3-4 weeks to kick in your body? and I m thinking thats the reason why I havnt gained yet.

I also work out 4 days a week and eat 6 or 7 full meals a day as well as drink 2 big glasses of protein shakes a day.

can someone help me out and tell me what I have to do or why i havnt been gaining so far?

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    give it a little more time another wk. or two and you should be feeling something if diet and training are intact.

MX310 is offline New Member
    It will take about 4 weeks to kick in, I just finished 250mg twice week for 10 weeks and gained 20 lb's. I took the same sust. Give it time.

Its my second cycle. Last year I did 30Ml of fina n gained 15 pounds n kept 12 of it but fina is shyt n it has alot of side effects. i have 30 ML of the sustanon Karachi on me now but I will be getting 30 More Mls soon. Im 5'9 and weight 175 pounds by da way.

yeah thats correct

oo alright boss whatever you say thanx for da tip. let me ask you a next question. If I were to do 60ML of the karachi Sustanon 1ml (250mg) 3x a week which would last me 4 months(16 week) aproximently how much weight do you think id put on and how much of it you think id keep? and I train 4 times a week n eat like a bitch so give me an estimate please.

LOL no man I mean your right thanx for the tip Im gonna use your advice. but can you plz answer my other question.thanx.

alright thanx 4 da advice takecare.

what you mean post my diet? sorry i dont understand. what you want me to post? what i eat and how many times a day?

In the morning for breakfast I have 1 bananna,1 protine shake, bread with cream cheese,2 fruit yogurts jus light stuff basically
    In the afternoon- Chicken Fried rice with shrimp which is a full meal, take another protein shake
    In the evening- Usually Chicken or fish or rice again I love rice chicken n fish plus i heard its a good source for putting weight on.
    Before bed I usually have all these bunch of fruits and try do fill myself with nething in the fridge like more rice cuz b4 bed it will be stored in my body.

I train EOD(Every other day) 1 hour and a half a day but i kill myself in that hour and a half. I usually go to the gym in the afternoon around 3pm after I have my breakfast and my afternoon meal so I have energy.
    I usually average 7-9 hours of sleep a day.

I know eating is one of the biggest part of it can you please tell me what I have to buy and eat in order to put alot of weight on?

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    I'm suprised no one has asked this question...is your Sustanon in amps? Do you mean you have 30 - 1ml amps or do you have 3 - 10ml vials, etc. I'm not sure so I'll state it now...Sustanon is not made in vials ONLY amps.

Yeah my Sustanon is in amps I have 30 - 1ml amps and plan on getting 30 more.

any advice? mahh brotthaa

Quote Originally Posted by Badboyyy
    Yeah my Sustanon is in amps I have 30 - 1ml amps and plan on getting 30 more.
    Just checking...whne you said you had 30ML's...it raised a red flag for me. Do your amps look like these? Karachi pic They must have the black lot and date printed on the amps. Fakes do not have the ink prints.

Just checking to make sure you have good gear before any further analysis.

Yeah its identical to that. Plus 1 reason i know is legit cuz da first shot hurt me like a motha fu**er and so did the other shots after 12 hours of injecting it. Plus I heard karachis are very hard to make fakes of. neway ive been going it for about 2 weeks now and havnt really seen much of a difference but everyone tells me these karachis take about 4 weeks to kick in so i guess thats the reason for that.

Karachis are faked like anything else...but it does depend on if you trust your source.

I see no reason to get panicky yet...the largest mg ester in S250 is also the one that takes the longest to get going. Plan for at least 4 weeks. I don't start noticing long esters kicking until about week 5-6.

no well i trust my source.
    5-6 weeks? wow dats a pretty long time you know i duno why they take 4ever to kick in? so when they kick in after 5-6 weeks or whenever do you start noticing change slowly or all a sudden you blow up like a motha fu*kaaa?
    Last edited by Badboyyy; 07-18-2004 at 08:42 PM.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboyyy
    I've just bought 30 ML of the sustanon 250mg Organon Pakistan Landhi Karachi. I've been doing a shot EOD(every other day) for the past two weeks. I do 750mg a week and plan on doing a shot every day starting this week. I havn't seen any big difference in my weight or size yet. Although the 1st shot really hurt and so did the others after 12 hours of injecting it. I heard that sustanon takes about 3-4 weeks to kick in your body? and I m thinking thats the reason why I havnt gained yet.

I also work out 4 days a week and eat 6 or 7 full meals a day as well as drink 2 big glasses of protein shakes a day.

can someone help me out and tell me what I have to do or why i havnt been gaining so far?
    just finishing my 2nd wk using 500mg wk @ 175mg eod

Thread Information