DieselLeo is offline Junior Member

Sust And Prop Together?

WHATS UP. I AM PRETTY EXPERIENCED AND HAVE 3 CYCLES UNDER MY BELT. i AM PLANNING MY NEXT CYCLE TO START NEXT WEEK. I AM 5'11", 185LBS LEAN AND LOOKING TO PUT ON ABOUT ABOUT 15 LBS AND KEEP 10LBS HARD AND LEAN. I AM DEF USING FINA, 75 ED/ 6 WEEKS, EQ 400/WEEK 10 WEEKS, AND WINSTROL 50 ED / 6 WEEKS. I AM GOING TO USE SUST OR PROP OR A MIXTURE OF BOTH WITH THAT STUFF. SHOULD I USE ALL SUST, 500/WEEK / 10 WEEKS, ALL PROP 100/ED / 10 WEEKS OR A MIX OF THE TWO FOR TEN WEEKS? IF A MIXTURE IS BEST, WHAT SHOULD IT BE? I WAS THINKING MAYBE 375 SUST / WEEK WITH 300 PROP/WEEK FOR 10 WEEKS. ANYONE WHO HAS MIXED THE TWO PLEASE HELP WITH ADVICE. I HAVE NOVLA AND CLOMIDS WITH THIS. THANKS GUYS.

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    If it were me i would just run the prop at 100mg ed and run the tren for 8 wks.

DieselLeo is offline Junior Member
    Thought about that too, in that case though should I bump up tren to 100mgs/ed or keep it at 75. ALso I am worried that I wont gain enough size without the sust in there. what do you think

juiceinthehood is offline Anabolic Member
    ur only looking to keep 10lbs the prop with everything else will do it bro u will probaly gain more than that

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DieselLeo
    Thought about that too, in that case though should I bump up tren to 100mgs/ed or keep it at 75. ALso I am worried that I wont gain enough size without the sust in there. what do you think
    you can leave the tren at 75ed and if your diet is right and training you should easily be able to keep 10lbs of muscle.

Thread Information