Isaiah1SAS is offline Associate Member

Question EDUCATION-- homemade steroids instructions

Russell Marker demonstrated that diosgenin, the compound extracted from certain wild yams, could be efficiently synthesized into natural anabolic steroids using an 8 step method. Russell worked with 1939 technology in a Mexican hotel room. Does anyone know what his 8 STEP method is ?
    Further, it has been reported that he refined the process to a 5 or 6 STEP method. Does anyone know what that process is ?

Is Russell Marker's process available in booklet, book, or online ?

Thanks.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------

SPOTTERS are convenient, however, sometimes the weight can pin you down and you have to HELP YOURSELF.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hmm sounds interestring id never heard of thism gonna do a search for info

Da Bull is offline Banned
    This topic was brought up in the lab a short while ago,when someone asked about making your own hormone powders.If I recall,the yam extraction is only one part of the proccess to making the hormone product...I can't remember who posted the thread,but go look around the lab,you'll find it.

MyBodyIsMyTemple is offline Associate Member
    if this is true im gonna get me a fat sack of wild yams
    how hard is it to get a yam into suspension tho

Here's the thread,but it doesn't go into detail at all

http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=110936

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds like you'd spend more money doing it than buying the actual powders from china.

Chris, Russell Marker made KILOS of homemade anabolic steroids from a natural organic source. His process reduced the cost of anabolic steroids by 8,000 %. I believe it can be very INEXPENSIVE and very 1930's LOW-TECH. LOW-TECH like hydrocarbon thermal catalytic cracking.

Homemade anabolic steroids IS do-able with 1925-39 technology and it can be done in a motel/hotel room. For example, hydrocarbon molecules can be altered with heat and aluminum or nickel catalyst using 1936 technology and this can be done in a motel or hotel room also. Russell Marker used some very simple, INEXPENSIVE technology in a MEXICAN hotel room and made HOMEMADE ANABOLIC STEROIDS. Please help finding his 8 STEP HOMEMADE METHOD.

http://www.jyi.org/volumes/volume6/...ures/redig.html

http://www.botgard.ucla.edu/html/bo...y/Dioscoreamed/

Mandy Redig
    Biochemistry, University of Arizona
    [email protected]

Knows a LOT about Russell Marker's work.

This is not DISCOVERY SCIENCE this is learned education-- it cannot be hard. I want and need to find instructions for duplicating Russell Marker's simple process and would appreciate any help. In return I can share first hand oxygen treatment experiences of cancer, virus, and bacteria and will share Oil Thermal Catalytic Cracking experiences. Thanks. the medic

Neither of your links work...good luck on your quest....i'll buy my powder the easy way,and have it at my door in 3-5 days.Plus I don't need to be a chemist with a 180 IQ either.

SV-1 is offline Respected Member
    Isaiah1SAS you nitwit. You've posted this *all* over the lab already.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    And if you want to read each of these posts in three other threads he's posted it in the lab feel free. This makes thread number 4, 2nd one he's started himself.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Neither of your links work...good luck on your quest....i'll buy my powder the easy way,and have it at my door in 3-5 days.Plus I don't need to be a chemist with a 180 IQ either.
    Exactly why in three other threads we've already said that's it's not worth it. Yes, it can be done. But no one here will ever bother because there are better ways that I'd bet are cheaper. I'd bet I can get a gram of test for cheaper than you can buy the Yams you'd need to make a gram of test. If you want to find out for sure feel free to PM me. Can't post the price for you here.

I'll PM you ECOASTVP-- you are PROBABLY correct about the hassle and price of homemade steroids vs powders ? I wonder how much longer we will be able to buy the powders. What with new laws, drug control, and what have you. There may even be a period of PROHIBITION or total government control of all buying and selling of ingredients.

Thread Information