capta1nd90 is offline New Member

Question real duratest 250?

i just got my hands on 15 shots of duratest 250, but i need to know if it's real. i got the little ample of 1ml. they told me it's from mexico. is there anyway i can tell the difference between the fake and real duratest 250?

JRob is offline Associate Member
    throw it in the freezer, if it gets cloudy it is real if not its just oil. Also what do they look like? Do they have a red and yellow ring around the top? I have some think they are from brazil.

flex321 is offline Member
    Originally posted by JRob
    throw it in the freezer, if it gets cloudy it is real if not its just oil. Also what do they look like? Do they have a red and yellow ring around the top? I have some think they are from brazil.
    Would that work with other stuff or just sust?

JRob is offline Associate Member
    I know it works with sus and I think that it would work with any other oil based AS. Things such as winny which are water based will just freeze. But again I think it should work because as you chill something you decrease its ability to dissolve a substance and therefore it starts to crash out of solution. If I am wrong guys please correct me I am still fairly new to this stuff myself(2yrs.)

capta1nd90 is offline New Member
    the duratest has a yellow and red ring around it. the wording is in a baby blue (kind of purple lettering). one more question. woudln't the ample pop in the freezer because it's glass?

Thread Information