fitnessguy is offline Anabolic Member

How do i tell if my QV test E. is legit?

ok, my QV test e just came in and i was wondering how i can be sure it is real. It looks exactly like my old bottle and the batch number matches on the website. The hologram on my old bottle when peeled off left little hexagons. the new stuff left diamonds. Any info? Is there any way to legally get it tested? ((locally) in the US)
    thanks bros.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    to get it legally tested costs a fair bit, and you have to send a substantial amt to the lab for processing i believe,

i was about to say check the qv site, but u have
    :|

shrunkennutz116 is offline Associate Member
    the lot # should be stamped on not printed the labels should be rounded not squared. post a pic and it would be alot easier. as far as getting it tested i dont kno

lot number is stamped, edges are rounded. guess i'm just a little paranoid.(new source)
    like i said, it looks EXACTLY like my old bottle that i know was real. i'll stop worrying. Preciate it guys.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    ok, my QV test e just came in and i was wondering how i can be sure it is real. It looks exactly like my old bottle and the batch number matches on the website. The hologram on my old bottle when peeled off left little hexagons. the new stuff left diamonds. Any info? Is there any way to legally get it tested? ((locally) in the US)
    thanks bros.
    Yep..that's how the new holograms look.I have a bunch of QV gear sitting around.the fakes have no glue behind the hologram.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Yep..that's how the new holograms look.I have a bunch of QV gear sitting around.the fakes have no glue behind the hologram.

ok, question. if i do happen to get one that the hologram totally peels off, does it mean it's probly fake? in other words is that the only thing that could distinguish the two?

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fitnessguy
    ok, question. if i do happen to get one that the hologram totally peels off, does it mean it's probly fake? in other words is that the only thing that could distinguish the two?
    That's just one.Another is if the caps spin.meaning the crimp jib is poor.Another is to see the color if the oil.It should be clear,with a slight tint to it.

Thread Information