impackt22 is offline Associate Member

New cycle question?

I was on 16 weeks of duratest and primo every 5 days. I was 180lbs then went to 193lbs with 7 or 8% body fat. I have been off for 5 weeks and I want to get back on. I can get deca , primo, duratest (sustanon ), anadrol ,prop, dbol , and growth. What would be a better cycle than I just came off???? THANKS!!!!

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    A general rule is time on = time off. I would wait a while longer, why risk any sort of permanent damage?

How much longer should I stay off?

If you have been off for 5 weeks, wait another 11 weeks. You sound like you are addicted to AAS bro.........have patience, are you a pro or a high level amature competitor? I doubt it, cause they wouldn't ask something like this, they would already be back on.........As I said before, why risk any permanent damge? You're not going for Mr. Olympia like Arnold, have some patience, don't rush things, whats the hurry? This isn't an instant gratification sport anyway..........

I know but there is a show coming up Nov 6. Nothing special but it is my boys show and he wants me to be in it.

Quote Originally Posted by impackt22
    I know but there is a show coming up Nov 6. Nothing special but it is my boys show and he wants me to be in it.
    I'm confused.......what does this have to do with you being on? If your boy wants to do a show let him, you don't HAVE to do it with him......you could even do the show naturally.

Thread Information