slopland is offline New Member

General Sust Question

Sup, thks for having me. K, I read around and didnt really see the answers I needed (maybe looking in the wrong spot or just lazy), anyway, I'm preparing for my next cycle. I previously completed Deca @200mg/week for 8 weeks and got some really solid results. I feel like I need to step it up and go with Sust for an 8 week cycle @ 250 mg. I just wanted feedback from anyone about the effectiveness of sust and/or the negative sides. Any info is welcome, as well as, suggestions.

Stats:
    6'3"
    227lbs
    approx. 16% fat

I wanna bulk up this cycle, lose as much fat as possible, and then fine tune the cut the next cycle with winny or something of that nature.

Thks in advance (sorry if this has been covered already)

joe_capone is offline Member
    ur gonna get bashed.

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    You did a deca only cycle? Well IMO I wouldnt use deca alone but thats just me. I would have defenitely used test with it, but if you got results your happy with by using deca alone then well done DONT DO IT AGAIN!!! lol

Umm, if ur gonna use sust, use it with some dbols and maybe some deca again. thats a good combo. a lot of people use sust on its own and get really good results so you can do dat too.

250mgs p/week of any kind of test isnt enough IMO. I wouldnt use any less than 500mgs p/week. But once again, there has been people that have used 250mgs of test p/week and got good results apprently, i dunno. i woodnt do it, like i said, anythin under 500mgs p/week is a waste 2 me.

Its hard 2 comment on gains and side effets coz every body reacts differently to different type of chemicals. so you wont know what will happen till you try it.

you said u wanna bulk but lose as much fat as possible. thats not an easy thing 2 achive. usually u r bulking or cutting. not both at once. when u bulk u will find that u mite put on a little bit of fat, and then when u finish bulking u can strip da fat by cutting. if u think u r a bit too soft 2 start a cycle, just diet down a bit and start bulking when ur lean enough 2 do 1. good luck

dtr98 is offline Member
    3rd wk of sust @ 250mg eod going to add some dbol also

More and more people are starting to add dbol few weeks into their course rather then at the start. Im very surprised by this...

dtr98 can i ask y u didnt run dbol week 1 - 4, this is a perfect time as 4th week is the time sust kicks in. You 1st week of dbol in 3rd week of cycle. Let me know how you go

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gear
    More and more people are starting to add dbol few weeks into their course rather then at the start. Im very surprised by this...

dtr98 can i ask y u didnt run dbol week 1 - 4, this is a perfect time as 4th week is the time sust kicks in. You 1st week of dbol in 3rd week of cycle. Let me know how you go
    i wanted to after reading the board but my guy could then couldn't get em, ( he takes a while to get stuff and prices are high but have no one else to buy from ) now he can and i know i should use them at the start but going to add them in a wk or so when i get some CLOMID.

AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member
    go for 750mg/wk for 10 weeks youll love the results off the sust i tried test cyp and didnt really like it got good results from sust 250 its good **** man it has test prop to give you a lil hardness its good stuff man i tried it for my first cycle with deca ...and ill just tell you this shot me up 30lbs in 12 weeks turned heads at work and girls noticed me more and my shirts were feeling tight on me its a good feeling bro

Ahh ok I get ya, no worries, good luck bro

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AustrianOAK14
    go for 750mg/wk for 10 weeks youll love the results off the sust i tried test cyp and didnt really like it got good results from sust 250 its good **** man it has test prop to give you a lil hardness its good stuff man i tried it for my first cycle with deca ...and ill just tell you this shot me up 30lbs in 12 weeks turned heads at work and girls noticed me more and my shirts were feeling tight on me its a good feeling bro
    going 1000mg wk but underdosed so i'm about 750mg to 800mg
    thanks

Thread Information