irish bulldog is offline Senior Member

what does eq do for you?

i no deca gives you mass.does eq give you mass aswell but just doesnt bloat you up as much.
    im just wanting to know cause i dont know weither to take eq and prop or just prop,ps 3rd cycle

damiongage is offline Anabolic Member
    makes you grow muscles

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damiongage
    makes you grow muscles
    haha

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    take the eq and prop. eq adds lean mass, and vascularity like none other. it increase red blood cell production and count. if u really want to try something nice for a thrid cycle may i suggest prop/eq/fina. they go together oh so perfectally

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    It will make you veiny if you are low BF wise.

2dsl4u is offline Junior Member
    Not really a mass drug. It is a slow and steady builder of quaility lean muscle promoting vascularity, that with proper nutrtion and proper PCT, you will retain after your cycle.

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    and it makes u hungry as hell (EQ)

hey loz have u ever seen it work for a fatter person. one of my buddies was taking eq when he was at around 16-18% and his veins were popping like none other. i have heard about it from other people as well

Not being funny, I dont know any fat guys that juice personally. I know plenty, but most of the guys I know that juice compete and in there bulking phases they do Test and Deca .

thanks for the info i think i will add eq,maybe fina

ok i know of alot fo kids that juice just to think they are cool. i try to talk to them and help them out, but "they know what they are doing and i dont know **** about it" mucking forons

Supervet is offline Junior Member
    EQ gives you benefits unlike any other compound. It is mild on the body for 12-15 weeks. Doses should start at 400 and can go as high as a gram, but 400-600 mgs is perfect. Appetite will begin to increase around week 4 and due to the increase in RBB (red blood cells) the EQ user will see increased vascularity and pumps at low bfs. It is a long lasting ester so the peak time of cycle begins around week 4-5. Anxiety has been reported with some users, although I have never experienced such problems. It is very mild on the hairline and rarely faked.

I would not run it alone; prop seems like a good idea to include with EQ. You always want a Test base and the quick hitting prop will jump start your cycle and you will retain less water on prop

A simple search would have found everything I posted and more.

I am gonna try Boldenone (EQ) suspension subligually as an experiment. I am curious to see if it kicks in immediately like Test Suspension does.

Anyone that may be curious about the experiment it is posted here:
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...12#post1158112

Quote Originally Posted by Supervet
    EQ gives you benefits unlike any other compound. It is mild on the body for 12-15 weeks. Doses should start at 400 and can go as high as a gram, but 400-600 mgs is perfect. Appetite will begin to increase around week 4 and due to the increase in RBB (red blood cells) the EQ user will see increased vascularity and pumps at low bfs. It is a long lasting ester so the peak time of cycle begins around week 4-5. Anxiety has been reported with some users, although I have never experienced such problems. It is very mild on the hairline and rarely faked.

I would not run it alone; prop seems like a good idea to include with EQ. You always want a Test base and the quick hitting prop will jump start your cycle and you will retain less water on prop

A simple search would have found everything I posted and more.

Thread Information