Moto27 is offline Junior Member

No gains, normal?

I am taking EQ at 500mg wk. This is my 6th wk and i have not gained any weight. I am stronger than a MOFO but this is not like the deca , test cycle before where i gained 30lbs. I start winny next week and think maby that should make me gain some weight. Just want your opinions.

Thanks,

Mr. Fina is offline Associate Member

Re: No gains, normal?

Originally posted by Moto27
    I am taking EQ at 500mg wk. This is my 6th wk and i have not gained any weight. I am stronger than a MOFO but this is not like the deca , test cycle before where i gained 30lbs. I start winny next week and think maby that should make me gain some weight. Just want your opinions.

Thanks,
    There are other factors associated with weight gain while on sauce. What else are you taking witht he eq? How is your diet? Are you eat enough to grow? Are you sleeping enough? Yes, you can overtrain on aas.

Diet- perfect. 300g+ prot/d

I am taking EQ alone until next week when i start winny.

Sleeping 8+ hrs night.

Training 2 on 2 off.

MindBomb is offline Member
    EQ and winny is thought to be very good combo for CUTTING...You are not going to get huge on these gear..But, vascularity and strenth along with hardness of your muscle is what these AS are known for...Onther thing is that EQ take about 5 weeks to kick in so wait a little longer...But if your gaining strength, the EQ is doing it's work...If you want to gain off of it, eat like a mofo if you can...

By the way, how much eq are you taking? And 2 on 2 off for training on gear is not enough...You need to workout little more without taking more than 1 day off for recoup...Concentrate on one part muscle group per day..EX:

day 1 Arms (TRI&BI)
    day 2 shoulders
    day 3 chest
    day 4 back
    day 5 legs
    day 6 off
    repeat

IMO you can train your abs often as you like...I do mine everyday I workout...Also intensity of workout should go up on gear...I hope this helps a little...Good luck bro.

I am taking 500mg /wk.

I do 1 muscle group a day but will go either 2 or 3 straight then take 1 off. I think my training is fine.

Have you taken EQ before?

Thread Information