Kaleb is offline Associate Member

Should I take Clomid?

Was doing 500mg a week of Test E for 7 weeks when I found out there was a very good chance of it being fake. Been about 10 days since last shot, wondering if I should follow proper PCT. And will PCT hurt me if it was really fake? Thanks

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    PCT wont hurt you if th stuff is fake, but after 7weeks didnt you notice any major strenght increase? sex drive increase? muscle mass and water retention? all these things are signs that the test is real!! so if you are seeing results then continue your complete cycle!! After that do a PCT.

If you have had no results at all and you get confirmation the stuff was 100% fake then you dont need a PCT!

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    If you had no results then save your PCT gear

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    if it is fake save the gear, what test e is it? post a pic try and get it checked

Kaleb is offline Associate Member
    It was QV Test E 250. It was in the thread I posted, "Is Enanthate Suppose To Be Clear?". Bigman posted in that thread a pic of real Qv and fake QV. The fake **** looked like veggie oil and that's what mine looked like. Exactly what mine looked like. Gained 10 pounds in the first two weeks off increase in calories and then nothing the next 5 weeks.

Thread Information