redwizza is offline Associate Member

wanna do short cycle without test...plz read

my big cycle, consisting of test prop and eq and winny/fina (have not decided yet). the cycle will begin in september. meanwhile, i am heading up north (canada) camping/fishing/partying for a week, early augast! ive been off of a cycle for about 7-8 weeks, and right now i would love to dive in a cycle to harden up and thicken the quality muscle i am carrying right now (195 pounds, 11% fat maximum, 5'8 hight). what i have right now that i could use for the cycle is fina, proviron , winny tabs and some winny depot. i was thinking to do 80mg fina eod + 25mg proviron pd. im trying real hard to try to find some test without having to order online coz i would have to wait for the shipment...but assuming i wont find any for this short cycle (6-8 weeks). could i see any additional benefits from this cycle. i will use the winny depots too at 50mg eod....should i add that? should i even do this cycle?
    Last edited by redwizza; 07-18-2004 at 09:00 AM.

Da Bull is offline Banned
    IMO...very poor idea..just wait til Sept.Otherwise it will be mid to late october til you'll start your good cycle

Quote Originally Posted by redwizza
    my big cycle, consisting of test prop and eq and winny/fina (have not decided yet). the cycle will begin in september. meanwhile, i am heading up north (canada) camping/fishing/partying for a week, early augast! ive been off of a cycle for about 7-8 weeks, and right now i would love to dive in a cycle to harden up and thicken the quality of the muscle i am carrying right now (195 pounds, 11% fat maximum, 5'8 hight). what i have right now that i could use for the cycle is fina, proviron, winny tabs and some winny depot. i was thinking to do 80mg fina eod + 25mg proviron pd. im trying real hard to try to find some test without having to order online coz i would have to wait for the shipment...but assuming i wont find any for this short cycle (6-8 weeks). could i see any additional benefits from this cycle. i will use the winny depots too at 50mg eod....should i add that? should i even do this cycle?
    Test is a must, so wait for it. Wait until you have everything you need and set up a real nice cycle 10-14 weeker. Dont waste a good PCT on a s****y cycle and overall, youll be much happier with your progress if you just do everything right. BodyBuilding requires patience. Just my .02

Quote Originally Posted by BeefCakeStew
    Test is a must, so wait for it. Wait until you have everything you need and set up a real nice cycle 10-14 weeker. Dont waste a good PCT on a s****y cycle and overall, youll be much happier with your progress if you just do everything right. BodyBuilding requires patience. Just my .02
    thanks, i actually had similar sentiments, the pct is going pretty well but im very worried that if i wait too long between cycles, that i will slowly begin to lose the muscle ive gained from the last cycle (this had happened before when i did not cycle for over a year between cycles). i would really like to end up north with the body im carrying right now but dont know how much i can maintain till then (not wannting to brag, but im pretty ripped post cycle right now, to my own surprise i might add! and its even though im around 11% fat). so would you still refrain from this cycle....again fina 80g eod, 25mg proviron pd, winny depot 50mg eod
    Last edited by redwizza; 07-18-2004 at 09:09 AM.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Test is a must, so wait for it.

I disagree. However, that is a WHOLE can of worms I don't want to open. I don't believe "short" cycles are a good idea though. I would save your stuff for later.

-B

Quote Originally Posted by twosocks40
    I disagree. However, that is a WHOLE can of worms I don't want to open. I don't believe "short" cycles are a good idea though. I would save your stuff for later.

-B
    what if i connect this cycle to my next, and so instead of the 15 weeker ive planned with prop eq fina/winny would total 20-24 weeks. and this way i will add hcg last half of cycle, and i do have nolva/arimidex /clomid on hand right now. what if i begin this cycle without test, but dive into it later on (6 weeks later)?

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol bad idea bro tren shuts u down HARD

-B
    Can of worms yes. I still think Test is a must but it is how much Test to use that is the real question. Thats why I made this post yesterday.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=112928

Any input? But post it there because I dont mean to hijack.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Can of worms yes. I still think Test is a must but it is how much Test to use that is the real question. Thats why I made this post yesterday.
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=112928

Any input? But post it there because I dont mean to hijack.
    You should at least replace what you shut down...

An analogy: Kinda like shutting off the sun outside and then replacing it with dim, green ambient, flourcent lighting... sure you can still see and carry about your business - but the natural sunlight makes you feel better and makes it easier to see and generally more comfortable

A long answer: Testosterone is the endogenous androgen in the body – it flows through your veins every day of your life. It is responsible for many bodily processes. Elevated testosterone levels can improve the overall psychological state, optimize libido and sexual function, as well as create a more anabolic environment for tissue growth. Normal ranges for hormone replacement therapy are around 60-100mg of testosterone enanthate per week. High doses (over 300mg per week) are frequently used by athletes to improve the anabolic effects of the androgen; resulting in further muscular hypertrophy. The Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis will inhibit its own androgen production when it recognizes exogenous support. Anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles lacking testosterone can cause problems for the athlete. Using a progestin (for example, nandrolone or trenbolone ) can cause a build up of progesterone – which can result in poor disposition and lack of sexual desire in the absence of testosterone. For this reason, even at simple replacement doses, testosterone should be the base of any AAS cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior

An analogy: Kinda like shutting off the sun outside and then replacing it with dim, green ambient, flourcent lighting... sure you can still see and carry about your business - but the natural sunlight makes you feel better and makes it easier to see and generally more comfortable

A long answer: Testosterone is the endogenous androgen in the body – it flows through your veins every day of your life. It is responsible for many bodily processes. Elevated testosterone levels can improve the overall psychological state, optimize libido and sexual function, as well as create a more anabolic environment for tissue growth. Normal ranges for hormone replacement therapy are around 60-100mg of testosterone enanthate per week. High doses (over 300mg per week) are frequently used by athletes to improve the anabolic effects of the androgen; resulting in further muscular hypertrophy. The Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis will inhibit its own androgen production when it recognizes exogenous support. Anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles lacking testosterone can cause problems for the athlete. Using a progestin (for example, nandrolone or trenbolone) can cause a build up of progesterone – which can result in poor disposition and lack of sexual desire in the absence of testosterone. For this reason, even at simple replacement doses, testosterone should be the base of any AAS cycle.
    thanks for that reply. im sold! ill wait till september and enjoy fishing, leave hugeness behind for a little bit i guess

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior

A long answer: Testosterone is the endogenous androgen in the body – it flows through your veins every day of your life. It is responsible for many bodily processes. Elevated testosterone levels can improve the overall psychological state, optimize libido and sexual function, as well as create a more anabolic environment for tissue growth. Normal ranges for hormone replacement therapy are around 60-100mg of testosterone enanthate per week. High doses (over 300mg per week) are frequently used by athletes to improve the anabolic effects of the androgen; resulting in further muscular hypertrophy. The Hypothalamic/Pituitary/Testicular Axis will inhibit its own androgen production when it recognizes exogenous support. Anabolic-androgenic steroid (AAS) cycles lacking testosterone can cause problems for the athlete. Using a progestin (for example, nandrolone or trenbolone) can cause a build up of progesterone – which can result in poor disposition and lack of sexual desire in the absence of testosterone. For this reason, even at simple replacement doses, testosterone should be the base of any AAS cycle.

Thank, thats what i was leaning toward with the post. Its good to finally hear a response. Your the Man Warrior. And you sold Rewizza in the process. Wow

just wanna mention it again.....dang im ripped
    deca is the $hit i must say, but bloats me like a mofo.

twosocks40 is offline Member
    OK so, is low sex drive the only side of not having test in your cycle? I'll admit, doing cycles without test does lower my sex a drive a little but it doesn't go away. Maybe I'm just lucky.

-B

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    OK so, is low sex drive the only side of not having test in your cycle? I'll admit, doing cycles without test does lower my sex a drive a little but it doesn't go away. Maybe I'm just lucky.

-B
    Possible lethargy and general tiredness which could impact workouts. Moodiness and any other symptom of low testosterone really.

Juicemonkey101 is offline New Member
    Have done a few cycles with out test... huge mistake. Trust me, test is king.

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    Why would you take 25mg of Proviron ?? Your only adding estro to your system. Tren does not aromatize. So theres nothing to block/inhibit..

Thread Information