Matista is offline New Member

How long until Var kicks in?

I've been on Var @ 40mg/day for 2 weeks now but have not got any strength gains from it yet.

I have heard most people say it should kick in after around 10 days on that dose.

Has 40mg/day turned out to be too small of a dosage for me, or does it sometimes take more than 2 weeks to see any strength gains at all? Or is it possible that I'm a non-responder to this drug?

Help/advice appreciated.

Thanks.

By the way, I should probably add, my full cycle and details are posted here:

Cutting cycle advice

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    i got a big strengtyh rush on day 9 but then did not keep making strength gains - just kept the intial gain.
    BTW - you might want to up the dose to like 60-80

Quote Originally Posted by Matista
    I've been on Var @ 40mg/day for 2 weeks now but have not got any strength gains from it yet.

I have heard most people say it should kick in after around 10 days on that dose.

Has 40mg/day turned out to be too small of a dosage for me, or does it sometimes take more than 2 weeks to see any strength gains at all? Or is it possible that I'm a non-responder to this drug?

Help/advice appreciated.

Thanks.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    40mg a day on a anavar cycle won't give you too much.

I have done an anavar only cycle...not much there for the costs. I just finished a 750mg test EW and 50mg anavar ED cycle. Anavar is a complimentary drug IMHO.

I noticed gains in about 2-3 weeks...vasularity hit the roof right away...but after 6 weeks is was more noticable.

Bear in mind guys that this is my first cycle ever. Is 40mg/day really not enough for a first cycle?

This confuses me somewhat because when I posted the original cycle (see the link), people both on this board and others were saying that it was a good cycle and that I'd do well and see strength gains.

I will give it another week before changing anything up to see if I get any strength gains between weeks 2 and 3.

I haven't got enough of the drug to go above 40mg/day for the balance of the 8 weeks (that's another 6 left), so I guess if I'm going to up the dose, I'd need to reduce the time on.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Seriously bro...add some test. Just my .02

Thread Information