Paingain is offline Banned

How long before my acne subsides?

I was cycling for about 12 weeks, and got off about 4 weeks ago. I started the cycle off with 75mg of fina eod, 100 mg of test prop eod, then tapered into 500mg enethate a week with 600mg of deca a week. The acne didnt appear on my body for about 6 weeks of the cycle, but then HOLY SH*T!!! I know that this is probably directly related to the test, but does deca have an effect as well??? Also, I have an appointment at the dermatologist but they cant get me in until Aug 4th. I know they're going to ask me if I'm roiding, but I'm scared that if I'm honest about it then my health insurance wont cover it. I think I'm just going to tell them I'm on creatine and thats what did it. How long does it take for this to subside?? I mean ,can somebody get so much of it that medicine is the only way???

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    the weeks following the completion of the cycle are worst for acne. generally you will break out pretty badly while on PCT since your hormones are significantly out of whack.

if you didn't have it before the cycle, most likely it will go away with time.

take some vitamin b5 and stay away from greasy/fried foods.

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Ok First off... I dont quite understand which you switched chemicals all together in the middle... But most importantly is your dick working? Your not supposed to run deca higher than test bro.. Is this your first cycle? As for the acne I would get used to it for awhile... it will probably last all the way through pct, if you even plan on doing pct..

I just switched in the middle of the cycle because a brothaz gotta get what he can get. Yeah, I agree that the deca was a little high, my dick still worked but it would frequently go limp in the middle of sex. This is my first cycle where I've ever stacked drugs, all the ones before it were run solo with either test or dianabol . I mean, I got some good results off it. I'm currently 210 pounds at 8.5%.

tillthemedtakes is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    I was cycling for about 12 weeks, and got off about 4 weeks ago. I started the cycle off with 75mg of fina eod, 100 mg of test prop eod, then tapered into 500mg enethate a week with 600mg of deca a week. The acne didnt appear on my body for about 6 weeks of the cycle, but then HOLY SH*T!!! I know that this is probably directly related to the test, but does deca have an effect as well??? Also, I have an appointment at the dermatologist but they cant get me in until Aug 4th. I know they're going to ask me if I'm roiding, but I'm scared that if I'm honest about it then my health insurance wont cover it. I think I'm just going to tell them I'm on creatine and thats what did it. How long does it take for this to subside?? I mean ,can somebody get so much of it that medicine is the only way???
    i broke out bad the last couple week of my cycle and got some b5 during pct....took 10 grams a day for 1-3 week and it cleared up a good bit, and now taking 3 grams a day

NoobJuice is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tillthemedtakes
    i broke out bad the last couple week of my cycle and got some b5 during pct....took 10 grams a day for 1-3 week and it cleared up a good bit, and now taking 3 grams a day
    10 grams? OF pantholentic acid right? I thought they came in 500mg tabs

NoobJuice is offline Member
    or caps i mean, sry

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by NoobJuice
    10 grams? OF pantholentic acid right? I thought they came in 500mg tabs
    yes, you usually need to take a lot

my recommendation also is to get some sun, swim (chlorine, etc), use an exfoliating soap, and shower 2x/ day. best of luck

Thank you for all the input, You can pick up B-5 at your local supplement store right?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Paingain
    Thank you for all the input, You can pick up B-5 at your local supplement store right?
    absolutely. But get ready. I was off my cycle for 4 months and the acne never went away. It sucked since it's summer time. I took 20 500mg of B5 and it really didn't help that much. Now that I'm on my cycle, my acne is getting better.. go figure...

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    absolutely. But get ready. I was off my cycle for 4 months and the acne never went away. It sucked since it's summer time. I took 20 500mg of B5 and it really didn't help that much. Now that I'm on my cycle, my acne is getting better.. go figure...
    i had the same **** problem when i was off for the entire time. been laying out quite a bit and its helped significantly.

yeah, I'm just getting accutane

Yeah, I just picked up some B-5 a few days ago. I'm taking 1500mg a day, it seems to be keeping me from getting more acne, but not clearing too much up yet. I'm going to the dermatologist August 4th, I'm just going to have them prescribe me some accutane. This **** sucks because when your jacked you want to take your shirt off, but when chicks see all of the acne it grosses them out.

somedude247 is offline Member
    hey bro, when I started my cycle 4 weeks ago...I had a decent amount of acne on my shoulders...Since I have been injecting ED (fina) into the shoulders and cleaning then with RUBBING ALCOHOL ..the problem has completley gone in 3 weeks...its amazing...try rubbing alcohol for a couple weeks..you will see a difference..

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Acne is a common side of tapering down during a cycle. Your hormone levels consequently flucuated as your dosage decreased, resulting in more breakouts. Many guys including myself find that everyday injections work better to prevent breakouts for this reason alone. Hormone levels are more stable as opposed to injecting 2-3 times per wk with Test-E. I'd return back to ed injects or consider adding a compund like var to run everyday during your cycle to keep your hormone levels steady.

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Rubbing alcohol on chest/back, Body wash shampoo in the shower 2x daily and B5 10g ED for about a week then 2-5g maintenance. GET IT IN POWDER FORM!!! rediculously cheaper than caps for the high doses. Get some sun too.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    I only got spot after pct and the lasted for 3 months and then went away.

I feel your pain bro.

B5 works by making the oil secreting sebaceous glands smaller, which effectively creates oil breeding grouds for acne. So it will take some time shrink those glands to see results. As always some respond quicker than others. Good Luck.

Thread Information