usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member

HRT related question

Hey Guys:

Is it possible to have test levels checked during a cycle (when htpa is suppressed) for intentions of having the doctor recommend HRT? Also, do doctors test for roids before presribing HRT to a patient? Just a curious thought. Not like I would ever trick my doctor for weekly shots of human grade juice .

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Hey Guys:

Is it possible to have test levels checked during a cycle (when htpa is suppressed) for intentions of having the doctor recommend HRT? Also, do doctors test for roids before presribing HRT to a patient? Just a curious thought. Not like I would ever trick my doctor for weekly shots of human grade juice .
    You natural test levels will be supressed on a cycle obviously.But if a test were done,you'd show extrodinarily high test levels.So your chances of getting prescribed HRT would most likely be slim to none.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    Ohh I gotcha. I didn't realize that high synethic test levels from the cycle would replace the natural test levels when getting tested for HRT. I guess it was a dumb to begin with Thanks for clearing it up for me though DB

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by usualsuspect
    Hey Guys:

My Dr. never tested me for roids before he put me on..However, he did check my TEST levels.....

Thread Information