MongoPhilly is offline New Member

Infection, antibiotics..

Fina homebrew, using glutes and quads. only problem is in my glutes.. have a pinkish, slightly raised area on both cheeks about 1.5" in diameter roughly, as well as lumps under the skin. Anyone think this may be just reaction with the BA? I'm not certain it's an infection because it's not sore at all, and it's not like my entire ass has swollen (I've been reading the other threads of infection on this board) I haven't had any problems with my quads - I switch every day, so I only hit the same muscle once every 4 days. it's been like this for only the last 4 days or so...If it is an infection, I know obviously the way to go is the ER, but would using Ampicillan or injectable Penicillan now work? Thanks from a newbie..

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    start shooting a different muscle group and let your ass heal before hitting it again.

your body might be rejecting the BA, or you didn't get all the fillers out of the mixture.

a friend of mine had the same problem when the tren wasn't filtered properly.

if you did all that, see what happens in a few days before you hop on an antibiotic. i am never a fan of medication during a cycle.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    if i were you man i wouldnt take any antibiotic without a doctors consultation/prescription or if you know for sure how much you should take for a certain condition! I personally suffered severly from trying to treat myself with anti-biotic once! Dont risk it.

MongoPhilly is offline New Member

yeah

luckily a good friend of mine from high school is a doc now, so If I need tics i can get a scrip and proper dosage. i wouldn't mess with them, i know they can mess you up long term. just curious what others had done, how much, etc... I don't think it's an infection, I think my ass just has too much fat and I wasn't massaging enough after injection, as well as too many in each cheek. my quads are cool. thanks guys

Thread Information