msu16366 is offline Member

when should you add tribilus

i am currently in week 2 of my d bol, cyp, eq cycle and was wondering if and when i should add tribilus. any info appreciated. i have been searching and some say to take 4 g ed and some say to wait until pct, others say not to take during pct,
    thanks agina

Da Bull is offline Banned
    I run 4 gram Ed and 6 g at pct.Others just use it at pct and it works for them as well.For the ppl that say don't take it during pct,well they are just not informed,that's all.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    start it today

I posted these bits, cuts, and thoughts in another thread. Others are welcome to object because i am not 100% sure on my conclusions, but I am more well informed than many.

It is hard to find conclusive support for the length of time it takes Tribulus to become effective on LH levels. I have read anywhere from 3-30 days to see significant increases in libido for men. Nonetheless, studies in rats show that “(3) Increase in the levels of testosterone and its reduced form, dihydrotestosterone, both acting centrally and peripherally to promote sexual behavior, because androgenic hormones are known to restore libido”.

In otherwords, Trib stimulates the central nervous system directly to increase the secretion of LH thus resulting in an increased level of testosterone (which is how we keep our balls plump). Not sure if the effect is when there are out side hormones in our system however.

And from what I have read from a few different places, There are “no side effects have yet been reported in the medical literature regarding the use of tribulus terrestris. However, little is known about the long-term use of tribulus consumption in humans. As with most herbs, it is best to take breaks from use.”

Also, trib wont do much to raise natural test levels if your test levels are already normal; however, studies have shown that it will raise exongenous test levels when they are below normal.

In the end, Trib is good to take during a cycle to make the transition into PCT go much smoother IMO.

Heres one of the few thorough studies I could find on the effects Trib and the Libido.

Sexual Effects of Puncturevine (Tribulus terrestris)
    Extract (Protodioscin): An Evaluation Using a Rat Model

KALAMEGAM GAUTHAMAN, M.B.B.S., ADAIKAN P. GANESAN, Ph.D., D.Sc.,
    and R.N.V. PRASAD, F.A.M.S., F.R.C.O.G., D.Sc.

http://web7.epnet.com/externalframe...bk%3D&fn=1&rn=9

EDIT: I usually recommend 4g througout and 7g during bridge and PCT.
    Last edited by BeefCakeStew; 07-18-2004 at 11:45 AM.

LoadeD_PistoL is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    I run 4 gram Ed and 6 g at pct.Others just use it at pct and it works for them as well.For the ppl that say don't take it during pct,well they are just not informed,that's all.
    agreed

Tribex is offline Associate Member
    i like 3-4 ed during, and 5-6 during pct. Lovely little product that trib is.

beeffreak6 is offline Associate Member
    is the stuff u guys using standardized? Cuz if it is that has to be expensive! ?

msu16366 is offline Member
    thanks for all the info.
    does anyone know where to get this stuff cheap. everywhere i find to get it from is very low mg's thus you would have to take 10-15 pills a day . anyone know anything on where to get this from.thanks

joevette is offline Banned
    http://www.leavesandroots.com/ has a pound of powder for $9.60. I don't know how good it is but I have some sitting in my cabinet waiting for me to cap it.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    start now!

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    i get mine from supplement city they are 500mgs each for like 8 bucks...i take 2.5g on cycle and 5-6 off.. good stuff...

Thread Information