Dutchman is offline Junior Member

Do i need B6 while using EQ (Boldeone Undecylenate)?

I kow B6 is good for anti-progesteron while using Deca or Tren . But is it also helpfull while using EQ (Boldeone Undecylenate)?

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    nope

Da Bull is offline Banned
    No...an eistein recently discovered evidence that b-6 is NOT good to take during a cycle.

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    da bull could you point me to this thread?

Scroll down to einsteins post,and he also put up a link to another thread.

running tren and deca together(with test)

should b-6 only be used on a deca cycle?

sorry dont mean to high jack

Dutchman is offline Junior Member
    I found out that you can use is as an anti-progesteron with All 19-nor-androgens. Like deca en tren .

Quote Originally Posted by Dutchman
    I found out that you can use is as an anti-progesteron with All 19-nor-androgens. Like deca en tren.
    Actually I wish eistein would post all his findings.Then you can make your own judgement.But as of now,I won't be using b-6 anymore.I'm switching to cabergoline @ .5 mgs E4d just as einstein is doing.

Bull, I priced the stuff at a few pharmacies. It pretty expensive. If you know something I dont let me know, I mean stuff looks good, but I may have to go with B6 and risk hindering some of my gains at those prices.

Found this reply on another board.

By Richard Power at anabolex.com

A much better bet than bromo is cabergoline. It is less nauseating and much more effective as a prolactin suppressor. Neither will fully overcome the tren problem (which is progesterone related).

Cabergoline is sold as Dostinex in 0.5mg tabs (8 to a bottle for about $125-250). A much better deal is Cabaser, which is the same drug in 2mg or 4mg tabs. You can get a bottle of 16 4mg Cabaser for $175 and it will give you 128 0.5mg doses after you divide each tab into 8 parts. You will have to get it overseas (only Dostinex is available in the USA). Most people don't even have to take it every day, but in a gyno emergency... Relax. The fat breast is usually quick to deflate with anti-e's and a little diet. You only have a problem if the enlargement lasts long enough to become glandular, but cabergoline is effective even against glandular enlargement to a degree. Of course, if the problem is due to tren or a hidden prolactinoma (not rare) you need cabergoline or bromo.

Cabergoline is the most effective prolactin inhibitor currently available and has significant pro-sexual effects even in men who do not have elevated prolactin. Milder effects are also possible with bromo.

http://www.anabolex.com/forums/showt...light=dostinex

Go for the b-6 then...I can get 8 .5 generic tabs for 30 bucks...and since you only need to take them E4d I run with it.So for 60 bucks you basically have a 12 week cycle.Not a huge difference in price since you'll be downing tons of b-6 Ed.At the end of 12 weeks on b-6,you'd probably would purchase 20-25 dollars worth.So for me,the 40 extra bucks are worth the benefits you get with this drug.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Go for the b-6 then...I can get 8 .5 generic tabs for 30 bucks...and since you only need to take them E4d I run with it.So for 60 bucks you basically have a 12 week cycle.Not a huge difference in price since you'll be downing tons of b-6 Ed.At the end of 12 weeks on b-6,you'd probably would purchase 20-25 dollars worth.So for me,the 40 extra bucks are worth the benefits you get with this drug.

E4D isnt bad. Sounds good. If I cant find some online for a good price, Ill go to Mex and get it there. Spend $$$ on gear, so I might as well spend the money on the ancilliaries. Thanks bro.

Thread Information