general31 is offline Associate Member

Why am I losing gear?

The last two times I injected I have had a lot of gear run back out the injection site. I have had this happen before a little but not this much. I am using 1 cc fina and about 1.3 cc prop because it is only about 90mg/ml. I am using 1 " 23g pins in delts and 1 1/2 23g in a$$. It has happened in both spots, what the hell is going on?

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by general31
    The last two times I injected I have had a lot of gear run back out the injection site. I have had this happen before a little but not this much. I am using 1 cc fina and about 1.3 cc prop because it is only about 90mg/ml. I am using 1 " 23g pins in delts and 1 1/2 23g in a$$. It has happened in both spots, what the hell is going on?
    I'm not sure why this problem would arrise suddenly when it wasn't there before but I would suggest letting the needle sit in the spot for a ten count after your done pushing the plunger in. Then be ready with an alcohol wipe and get it right on there. Massage it and you should n't lose anything to speak of. JMO though.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    it does happen....and the amount of gear you are loosin is minute and very small....happens to me sometimes.....live wit it

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Happens from time to time with me also..nothing to sweat

Tryin2getHUGE is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ECoastVIP
    I'm not sure why this problem would arrise suddenly when it wasn't there before but I would suggest letting the needle sit in the spot for a ten count after your done pushing the plunger in. Then be ready with an alcohol wipe and get it right on there. Massage it and you should n't lose anything to speak of. JMO though.
    This is a good idea bro. The last time I had the same thing happen and someone suggested this to me. I do it now everytime and never have a leakage problem.

N4cer is offline Member
    It's like a gas tank, dude. You're full.

deathBYproxy is offline New Member
    You asked y. this is my theory and if i'm wrong then you guys should please tell me. When you're on cycle your muscles become harder and less flexable or suple... so when you stick the pin in you create an opening, this opening will close slower as the muscle gets harder. having an alcohol swab ready and massaging it immediately after you pull out will let the hole close fast and you will have no problem.

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by general31
    do a google or AR search on Z-track injections

it will solve your problem

Quake is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

Beat me to it! by 6 minutes!

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by UrbanDawg

I've read that method. It sounds effective but I haven't needed to try it.

CrossroadS is offline Associate Member
    I noticed that happening too, so I just leave the pin in about 10-20 seconds like stated above. Then just pull it out, and put pressure with a wipe on there. Nothing will be lost.

Thread Information