Thread: Test Cycle

OkieCardinal is offline New Member

Test Cycle

About to start a cycle of 500mg EW of Test E for 10 weeks. Going to take l-dex for bloat. Now just trying to decide if I should add some Deca to the cycle at 350mg EW or just add some Winny to the last 4 weeks of the cycle. This is my second cycle. 23yo, 5'9, 185lbs. 13%bf. Only reason I dont want to run the Test by itself, is that I'm worried about retaining the majority of my gains. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks

meathead84 is offline Associate Member
    considering you are using liquidex throughout, you should keep water weight down, therefore having mostly muscle weight gains, these gains are very solid and retainable, considering your bodyfat level, if i were to choose just one of the two (deca or winny) i would add winny, it would harden you nicely at the end and also help keep those gains, i would do it minimum six weeks though and overlap the last two weeks

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by OkieCardinal
    About to start a cycle of 500mg EW of Test E for 10 weeks. Going to take l-dex for bloat. Now just trying to decide if I should add some Deca to the cycle at 350mg EW or just add some Winny to the last 4 weeks of the cycle. This is my second cycle. 23yo, 5'9, 185lbs. 13%bf. Only reason I dont want to run the Test by itself, is that I'm worried about retaining the majority of my gains. Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks
    you could do this
    1-10 enth 500 mgs ew
    1-9 deca 300 mgs ew
    1-10 l dex .25 mgs ed
    1-10 nolva 10 mgs ed
    1-pct b 6 200 ed
    12-16 clomid therapy
    with good diet and training a test only cycle will give you good results, and good pct will keep your gains

Thread Information