Thread: Super Test 250

dtr98 is offline Member

Super Test 250

does $100. for a 10ml bottle of super test 250 sound right??
    thanks

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    I'm not good with names.....who makes it?

IMO its too much money unless the guy is handing it to you in person, and even then I would haggle the price down.....

dtr98 is offline Member
    it's made by Tornel

UrbanLegend is offline Senior Member
    Tornel is a horrible, underdosed dirty brand. It is the stereotypical mexican vet gear, dirty and with about as much steroid in it as the keyboard you are typing on. Don't buy it - I would consider buying a vial of test if it was British Dragon or a reliable brand like that, if he were selling it to me in person, but Tornel?!?

Don't buy it.

dtr98 is offline Member
    too late, got 4 bottles from a buddy of a buddy, said it was good stuff and he's using it. after reading the board everyone said not to use sust but i'm a first timer and didn't know better till i found this site. told me to go .5cc wk for 2, then 1cc for 2, 2cc for 4, 3 cc for 6, then back down as i started. decided to go 500mg wk @ 175mg eod. hope you don't tell me not to use it.
    thanks

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    100? I pay 32...but most prolly pay about 60

dtr98 is offline Member
    i figured he was making some cash off me went i got the i'll give to you for what it cost me line, as i said this is my first cycle and he's my only source. said he can get 100 25mg winny for $300???
    thanks for your help bro's

50%Natural is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dtr98
    i figured he was making some cash off me went i got the i'll give to you for what it cost me line, as i said this is my first cycle and he's my only source. said he can get 100 25mg winny for $300???
    thanks for your help bro's
    300 bucks? **** no

dtr98 is offline Member
    some buddy, more like a buddy ****er
    thanks

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    personally i don't think that is all that bad for a gym price i seen that crap go for more than that in my area i wouldn't pay 30 bucks for it myself tornell is crap imo,but have heard some people with good results.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BodyMechanic
    personally i don't think that is all that bad for a gym price i seen that crap go for more than that in my area i wouldn't pay 30 bucks for it myself tornell is crap imo,but have heard some people with good results.
    on it for a wk now, paid for it might as well use it and see what happens
    thanks

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Tornel is a underfilled but I have gotten great results in the past with it so I wouldnt knock tornel or brovel down plus they are real cheap but my favorite company would have to be syd group right now.

Quote Originally Posted by UrbanLegend
    Tornel is a horrible, underdosed dirty brand. It is the stereotypical mexican vet gear, dirty and with about as much steroid in it as the keyboard you are typing on. Don't buy it - I would consider buying a vial of test if it was British Dragon or a reliable brand like that, if he were selling it to me in person, but Tornel?!?

Don't buy it.

RAM2500 is offline Member
    DTR98: I'm on 125mg of tornel SuperTest EOD and brovel testosterona 200 200mg twice a week totaling 375mg and 400mg = 775mg. I'm on week 5 and have seen great results. This is my 1st cycle so I'm pretty stooked. I also have heard tornel and brovel have made great changes. 100.00 might seem high but if thats what you have to pay than do it. I would. Dont forget anti-e's and PCT. I learned the hard way.

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RAM2500
    DTR98: I'm on 125mg of tornel SuperTest EOD and brovel testosterona 200 200mg twice a week totaling 375mg and 400mg = 775mg. I'm on week 5 and have seen great results. This is my 1st cycle so I'm pretty stooked. I also have heard tornel and brovel have made great changes. 100.00 might seem high but if thats what you have to pay than do it. I would. Dont forget anti-e's and PCT. I learned the hard way.
    i'm on 500mg wk at 175 eod, finished 1st wk, asked my guy about anti-e's and he said he hasn't used them b4, so if he won't get any for me i'll have to try some otc like ergo pharm, this is my first cycle also, keep in touch about your progress and i'll let you know how mine is going
    thanks

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    never used tornel but i heard its the dirtyest mex gear you can get...and for 10 dollars a shot you shouldn't go for it....look around.... find another brand

Bryan2 is offline Supplement Guru
    i tried it and was very very disapointed.
    very underdosed iwas even using 750 mg a week along with 300 mg of deca and 400 of eq

eightweeks out i gained a total of 17 pounds which i contirbute mostly to the deca and eq

but then again i was only doing 2 shots a week of the sust so that might of played into it some

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    never used tornel but i heard its the dirtyest mex gear you can get...and for 10 dollars a shot you shouldn't go for it....look around.... find another brand
    i guess the tornel was not a good choice but that's what he had and used, i'll ask him if he can get something better, i know he's making some cash off me but he's the only one i know who can get gear
    thanks

dtr98 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan2
    i tried it and was very very disapointed.
    very underdosed iwas even using 750 mg a week along with 300 mg of deca and 400 of eq

eightweeks out i gained a total of 17 pounds which i contirbute mostly to the deca and eq

but then again i was only doing 2 shots a week of the sust so that might of played into it some
    1st wk 500mg at 175mg eod, i'll give it a couple of wks and go to 750mg wk
    thanks

klubhead is offline Junior Member
    get some real gear thats not underdosed this stuff blows!!

Thread Information