Bomberdt58 is offline New Member

college football player cycle advice

wutz up bros i need some advice for my cycle. I am going to be a sophmore at college and i play football i currently finished my second cycle but did not see that great of results because i got sick towards the end of it and was out of lifting for like a week and a half but i am currently 6'1 255 with about 18 percent body fat. I am looking to get down to about 11 percent body fat but keep my weight and i would like to do so so i can keep my speed i play defensive end so i have to be pretty quick this is going to be my last cycle and i want to make it as good as possible thankx a lot

Latimus is offline Banned
    not to worried about detection times bro? tren is your friend at defensive end.

frank_frank is offline Senior Member
    what division do you play in?

Bomberdt58 is offline New Member
    i play at in divison 3 because my grades were not good good but i am looking to transfer to somewhere else this is a before season cycle i am looking at thankx

--------no need for specifics------------CYC

Casanova33 is offline Associate Member
    do they not drug test in d3. for a football player var would be great for the tendons and some test as the base. if u want aggression anadrol and halostein are supposed to be the best for aggression but no one would recommend that for someone with only 2 cycles under the belt.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    bump

Steroids dont compensate for skill. Its so close to season ,I,personally wouldn't even bother. Offseason is time to do body work. Spring is time to fix your engine. Your going to be running all day long,lifting, among a ton of other things. I'd prolly invest in some weight gainer and protein to maintain what you have now.

Badgerman is offline Banned
    How about a low dose of Var.....10mg ed just to help maintain muscle mass with all the stress of in season???

Bigkatz is offline Associate Member
    well if its footbal in the U.S. they are in camps now so its during seson and your going to risk geting popped on a pee test. i would think that the stress of two-a-days would cut the BF but i would stay away from AAS until season was over. you might try some creatine or some heavy doses of whey. thats all just my opinion. but it sounds like your not too worried about getting caught. so do what you want.

I don't think D-3 tests.....so what would be the best in season cycle that would just maintain muscle and strength and aid recovery from game stress???
    All the workouts and stress have got to be driving the cortisol levels through the roof.
    Would a 2 on 4 off short cycle work and make sure you're on during playoff time?

i played college football for a little while and i wouldn't recommend taking aas during season. it might help ya but anyone who has played college football knows you get to work out 2-3 times a week (maybe) not 4-5 like u would need while on aas. pnly time i would seriously think of telling someone in season of taking aas is if they injured something and are trying to heal fast and/or prevent muscle atrophy from being injured in a certain area. JMO

I was just comparing it to what I do with our horses. When they are on the road and being used alot at rodeos, we give them either deca or winstrol to help the nitrogen balance and keep the strength up. I think the race track people often used the same tools along with Equipoise ,......we don't use equipoise because the temperment of the horse gets bad. I would think that in football with all the running stress and hitting that AAS would help even more during the season mainly as maintenance and not a bulking cycle per se. Any other thoughts on this?

bump....any football players use AAS during the season?

i didn't. not that people are that open with steroids but i have never known any of my teammates to cycle while in season. they are afraid of the testing during the season.

FuKiN MoNSTeR is offline Junior Member
    i used dbol for the first 2 weeks of hell week, no regrets

liztic is offline Junior Member
    i'd use off season for sure, the taper off as season begins....too much gamble of testing...

Thread Information