solid-d is offline Member

if u keep using the same compounds each cycle, will you not grow??

Like for instance, if I use Test E and EQ for 5 or more cylces in a row, will my body get use to these compounds and not respond to them like it did to the first 2 cycles..

BDTR is offline Retired
    No, but you will need to up your calories and dosages depending on bodyweight gain.

Thats the same with any compounds.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    I am on the fence with this one.

Whenever I have ran the same compound in consecutive cycles I never feel the same in the 2nd as in the first.

Test is a different story, but I have found this to be the case with tren , anadrol , winstrol , and EQ.

Data suggests that it shouldn't matter, but my personal advice is to switch it up and find out what works best for you.

Maybe the combinations I have been running aren't as complimentary as hoped for, who knows...

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    No, but you will need to up your calories and dosages depending on bodyweight gain.

Thats the same with any compounds.
    yes i agree. I think your body gets used to it so you have up the dosages.

BDTR is offline Retired
    I dont think your body gets used to it at all. I just feel dosage increases should be used in consideration with genetic limitations as well as added size.

Quote Originally Posted by daem
    Whenever I have ran the same compound in consecutive cycles I never feel the same in the 2nd as in the first.
    This is why double-blind placebo controlled studies are conducted. One's 'feelings' are more often than not misleading.

Irregardless though, with androgen use there are a number of components to take into consideration which account for the effects one ultimately experiences. A number of which we just aren't certain about at this time and/or only have anecdotal evidence.

Latimus is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by bdtr
    I dont think your body gets used to it at all. I just feel dosage increases should be used in consideration with genetic limitations as well as added size.

yeah increasing the dosages should keep you gaining

Thread Information