Thread: Revised cycle

LookinToGrow is offline Associate Member

Revised cycle

Alright guys, been patient and done lots of reading and think I've finally come up with my final version of my cycle. Just a little background: 5'10" 180lbs, bf 10%?, pretty muscular. My goal is to add around 15lbs of muscle by the end of the cycle. More is always better, but I'd like to remain reasonably lean, so we'll see how it goes. Here's the cycle I had in mind. Tell me what you think and any improvements I might make to it. Thanks.

test e 400mg/wk week 1-8
    equipoise 200mg/wk week 1-8
    winny 50mg/day week 6-10
    nolvadex 10mg/day whole cycle
    clomid week 11-13

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by LookinToGrow
    Alright guys, been patient and done lots of reading and think I've finally come up with my final version of my cycle. Just a little background: 5'10" 180lbs, bf 10%?, pretty muscular. My goal is to add around 15lbs of muscle by the end of the cycle. More is always better, but I'd like to remain reasonably lean, so we'll see how it goes. Here's the cycle I had in mind. Tell me what you think and any improvements I might make to it. Thanks.

test e 400mg/wk week 1-8
    equipoise 200mg/wk week 1-8
    winny 50mg/day week 6-10
    nolvadex 10mg/day whole cycle
    clomid week 11-13
    The test is being ran to short a time frame.And EQ needs to be ran 12 weeks at a minumum to see results.Plus 200 mgs wkly of Eq won't do a thing for you.

Wk 1-13 Test E 500 mgs wkly
    WK 1-12 EQ 400 mgs wkly
    WK 10-15 winny 50 mgs ED

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    I would up the eq to at least 12 weeks and do at least 400 mg a week, it takes about 5-6 weeks to even kick in my body as well as people I know. I think you may wanna revise it again run it 4 more weeks on the test and eq.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    run the test atleast 10 weeks and at 500mg.

ODC0717 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rangerdudeleads
    I would up the eq to at least 12 weeks and do at least 400 mg a week, it takes about 5-6 weeks to even kick in my body as well as people I know. I think you may wanna revise it again run it 4 more weeks on the test and eq.
    Just to add to what ranger said you should up the test to 500mg, IMO if you're uping the eq to 400mg. I agree with Bull too, that 200mg eq isin't going to do much.

Sorry guys, forgot to mention one key thing in my entry. I travel overseas about every 2-3 months or so making long cycles difficult for me. Is there any way to a shorter cycle more effective? Thanks again

Sorry guys, forgot to mention one key thing in my entry. I travel overseas about every 2-3 months or so making long cycles difficult for me. Is there any way to a shorter cycle more effective? Thanks again
    You can run prop/Var for 8 weeks.....prop/fina....prop/dbol .....prop/winny...all for 8 weeks cycles.

THE PUMP is offline Member
    No matter how ye run a cycle it still take a certain amount of time for certain compounds to kick in so to get good gain the cycle must last at least 9-10 weeks in my opinion.

asymmetrical1 is offline Respected Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    You can run prop/Var for 8 weeks.....prop/fina....prop/dbol.....prop/winny...all for 8 weeks cycles.
    right on....personally i like to run 10 month cycles....i have had comparable results from an 8 week prop/fina cycle

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Quote Originally Posted by asymmetrical1
    personally i like to run 10 month cycles

Quote Originally Posted by AandF6969
    Why you scratching your head?I run 6-8 mos cycles myself,as do many bros on here.We just don't post about it all to often.

Wellll, 10 months is definitely out for me...! But, 10 weeks with injectables would work. I can do clomid wherever. Just can't take injectables with me abroad. So you guys think a simpler cycle like prop/winny or prop/dbol is more effective for a shorter cycle like mine?

Wellll, 10 months is definitely out for me...! But, 10 weeks with injectables would work. I can do clomid wherever. Just can't take injectables with me abroad. So you guys think a simpler cycle like prop/winny or prop/dbol is more effective for a shorter cycle like mine?
    WK 1-10 prop
    WK 4-10 winny

WK 1-4 Dbol
    WK 1-10 prop

WK 1-10 prop
    WK 1-8 Fina

Wk 1-8 VAR
    WK 1-8 prop

Thanks Da Bull

Thread Information