123kid is offline Junior Member

Test Levels....Please Read

Hi bros, I posted about a month ago concerning my 1st cycle. I was stupid and did an 8wk cycle of only QV Deca 300mg. I gained 20lbs. from it with my diet pretty much in check and very hard workouts. After I got off the deca i had only 5 clomid tablets for pct!! It has been about 2 months and I haven't lossed hardly any of my gains because i have still been taking in plenty of protein and calories and working out extra hard. (By the way I am 21 yrs old) However, I have still been feeling tired all the time and my sex drive is pretty low. So here goes several questions for you guys who are experts: when will my test levels go back up? will it be hard for me to see any more gains for awhile? is there anything else i should know or do concerning my situation?? also, i have been considering getting my test levels checked. i( posted a way to get them checked for free in the AR forum) for those of you who have had yours checked, what are normal levels?? i know i listed many questions on my situation, but thanks in advance for the help!!!

c'mon guys i need some advice....

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    do a search

what keywords???

Guys i did a search, but can't really find anything i can put with my situation...i am really worried about this and i wish some of you guys who are experts would give some good advice...

dive_kid is offline Anabolic Member
    I would think every thing will bounce back. Test levels should come up also. try to get some more clomid.
    if not....try some trib. might help. good luck bro

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    I think you shouldn't immediately assume your test levels are low. Sounds like you're still working out a lot so that may be tiring you out. Normal levels are 400-1200ng/nl with about 3% of that free. For a 21 year old, normal would probably be closer to 800-1000ng/nl. Whoever tests you will give you the range.

If you're concerned about it, get tested. You can try tribulus or other sexual enhancers to see if that helps. You might also just take a week off and eat well and see whether your body recovers. At your age, it shouldn't take too long to get back in gear (no pun intended).

Demon Deacon is offline Anabolic Member
    See a Doc bro. Better now then before its too late.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    i wouldn't really go see a doc....there really isn't any need.....your body will go back to homeostasis after a while....(longer then normal because of the nandrolone )...but if i were you i would try to get some HCG , clomid, and definalty grab some trib....ull be thankful you did....

Go see a doc and get your test levels checked if you are worried about it. Just for the mental health aspect of it, if not for anything else. I did a deca only cycle a long time ago and it ****ed me up. I am getting my blood test levels back tomorrow. It might be a good idea. But like Juiced said your body might just be taking a while to get back. 2 months isnt all that long but it should be kicking back sometime soon.

i can get some liquid clomid from a research company...should i do that??...also, how much should i use since its been like 10 weeks since i got off deca ...i read somebody say 100mg a day for 30 days??? does that sound right??

day 1: 300mg
    days 2-30: 100mg
    Days 31-75: 50mg.

even after it has been that long??/

If your shut down with deca i wouldnt go lightly about it. Hit the clomid hard so that you can get back to normal.

k...thanks guys...i am ordering some liquid clomid as we speak...

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Demon Deacon
    day 1: 300mg
    days 2-30: 100mg
    Days 31-75: 50mg.
    I think that's a bit extreme. I suggest Clomid days 1-14 @ 100mg's ED, 15-30 @ 50mg's ED. JMO though.

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    yes man u can do a pct even way afte the cycle doing a pct will help restore your levels if they have been lowered and havent recovered yet. i would recomend clomid + tribulus , and do use nolvadex just as a safety incase the clomid causes a test spike

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    yes man u can do a pct even way afte the cycle doing a pct will help restore your levels if they have been lowered and havent recovered yet. i would recomend clomid + tribulus , and do use nolvadex just as a safety incase the clomid causes a test spike
    Good advice on the Nolva.

Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    but if i were you i would try to get some HCG, clomid, and definalty grab some trib....ull be thankful you did....
    I disagree with you on the HCG ...it should done DURING the cycle. However I agree about the clomid and/or tribulus.

Got your PM bro.

Most of the bros have given you good advice. Get some clomid and nolvadex . If your levels are down I'd personally go with 100mg ED for ~14 days, 50mg ED for ~14 days, and have 10-20mg of Nolvadex throughout.

If you were fresh off the cycle 100mg clomid ED for 30 days, 0.25 Adex ED for 30days, and 20mg Nolvadex ED for 30 days. This is now commonly referred to as the Pheedno PCT.

Hope we have helped.

what is the nolva for again??

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    the nolva is a anti-e, also stimulates test production

i am a struggling college student and i really cant afford both right now....will it hurt me if i only take the clomid??

well you'd be better off with using both, but at least get the clomid bro

what was meant by a test spike?? will i be ok if i only take the clomid in the dosage u guys suggested??

i believe he is referring to when your test spikes back up and is then converted into estrogen

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    yes what i meant is that your own test production could rise so high that some estrogen conversion occurs.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    You are the only one who knows what you were like before you took your deca and how far off from normal you are now. You will recover if you are a healthy 21 year old on your own IMO. Is that optimum? No. Just another great example as to why you dont do this stuff with out all your meds in hand and proper research. Experience is the best teacher. This board is great isn't it.

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    clomid is the way to go....and the only reason why i said HCG hustla is to help out the boys sex drive if he couldn't get his hands on the clomid...but now that we know you can run trib and clomid..... run the clomid 100mgs days 1-28....good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by J*U*icEd
    and the only reason why i said HCG hustla is to help out the boys sex drive if he couldn't get his hands on the clomid
    Still wouldn't advise it. HCG could create some real issues with estrogenic sides.

If he couldn't get clomid...which everyone now a days can...I'd say go with tribulus.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Money is right!!! YOU DO NOT want to run HCG and CLOMID together. This post is another example why:

1. You NEVER run DECA alone
    2. Research before you do a cycle
    3. PCT is an absolute MUST.

I'd listen to everyone and get yourself some CLOMID. If that doesnt work, It's time to see a dr.

Thread Information