Thread: nolva pain

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member

nolva pain

i did a google side effect search of nolva / site search with no results. i used 60mg nolva last night for first time. a few hours later the left side of my abs hurt. liver is on right side right? i cant figure out why im in mild pain, i also had a little blood in my nose if that makes a diff. i something similar last night, but not many ppl were on and i still had the pain this morning. should i lower the nolva? thx for the help

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    Liver is on the right side midway up, not as low as most people think. What else are you running with this? This is not a typical side of nolva.

well im in my 8th week of 400mg of denkall tets, but never felt the pain until a few hours after i took the nolva. should it be broken up or all at once? cause i took it all at once. and im taking testricycline for acne, could the 2 have a bad rxn to each other?

its lower left behind my abs, like 1inch above me waistline, and goes up about 2 inches and is a few inches wide. thats where the pain is. its not rly sore to the touch, but when i breath in.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    You should have been running 10mg nolva throughout your cycle. Perhaps the 60mg shocked your system. If you weren't running it before why now? 10 mg a day is plenty unless gyno starts coming on.

ya i figured that also, i wasnt running it thru out, but got mild gyno sympts and didnt want to risk it so i took 60. probably just 2 much for never using it b4. thx, just making sure it wasnt a rare side effect of nolva and was 2 serious, ill justmonitor the pain and see waht happens.

BEEF is offline Associate Member
    bro i have taken doses like that with know prob, i dont think it is the novl but you never know, what type of cycle are yu running

Thread Information