AustrianOAK14 is offline Senior Member

Question should i quit my cycle bc of .....

hey bros im on test cyp/eq/ and i jus tadded my winny im in wk 8 of 15 i was thnking to cutting it to 12 this is my second cycle....i was on 500mg of test and deca but i have been breaking out crazy on my face and i hate that **** bc i work and i have to deal with a lot of people face to face i mean my forhead is clear but the sides of my face is getting bad i mean my face is pretty smooth but im getting big bumps its sick i hate acne bros....my skin is oily i dont mind the juice jus tthe acne that comes with it sucks for me at least i know there many out there that acne is not even a problem but for me my face is lowering my self estem and i dont even loike to look in the mirror im not trying to make you guys depressed but ****....should i throw out my test cyp i was gonna open a vial (i have 5) but i think im just gonna run deca and winnyi just opened my last deca300 by qv this past wednesday and my qv stan 100 how long before the test gets out and isnt pct worse? sorry to sound like a little bitch but im tired of my face man its been like that for 4 years i tried accutane cleared me up but now i dont have confidence for chicks anymore help me out bros if you can

appreciate it bros...keep lifting

aussiejuicer is offline Associate Member
    When did you say you tried accutane? You might have to get some more, or try supplementing with Vitamin B5. Do a search and you'll find alot on both.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    What are you using for anti-e's?

PrairieDawg is offline Senior Member
    you need some b5 with every cycle

i just have nolvadex but i havent used it im saving it for pct my source told me not to take it unless i start feeling discomfort in my boobs

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    Start showering twice daily and take B5

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    try washing your face with nutrigena origianal fragrance bar of soap.. i always have a bar in my shower and use it for just my face.. it helps keep my face dry and from breaking out..

Britguy is offline Banned
    if you are prone to acne then you are gonna inflame the situation with intake of gear really my friend, you might find another test eg sus gives you no trouble at all, your gonna have to try a few things, i always have face wipes on hand, make you feel cleaner, try tanning, b5, and tea tree oil seem a good natural remedy for spot, do a search because its a common side with gear

J*U*icEd is offline Anabolic Member
    b5 and accuatane

cool yeah accutane worked wonders for me but that was 5 eyars ago and i did 2 cycles of it

Thread Information