anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive

2 weeks into cycle-question about progress

this is my second cycle.. and i know im only 17 days into it seems like its working different then my last cycle.. i was on dbol and test E last cycle.. and this time im on prop, b12, Test E and Deca .. im up 10lbs so far but i dont feel like my appetite is as high as it was and my sex drive isnt really there yet either? maybe its just too soon, but with the amount of prop i do ED and with the test and deca i would figure it would be just as much as the dbol effective wise...

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    post your cycle dosages

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by phatmark
    this is my second cycle.. and i know im only 17 days into it seems like its working different then my last cycle.. i was on dbol and test E last cycle.. and this time im on prop, b12, Test E and Deca.. im up 10lbs so far but i dont feel like my appetite is as high as it was and my sex drive isnt really there yet either? maybe its just too soon, but with the amount of prop i do ED and with the test and deca i would figure it would be just as much as the dbol effective wise...
    i really wouldn't be stressing about 10lbs in 17 days...b12 doesn't bring out hunger in some, myself included, so don't worry.

unless you are running prop near double the dose of the deca , i wouldn't expect too great of a sex drive increase.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    im running
    75mgs ED of prop cut with .5cc b12
    500mgs test E E3d
    300mgs Deca E3d
    taking 2.5g of tribulus with it...

i have no sex drive yet.. you think the deca would affect it even with all that other stuff? when i hit around the 4 week mark and the test E kicks in better should i then notice an increase?

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    When I was on prop I wanted to bang every woman I saw (not the fat ones), so I really can't think of any reason why your soldier shouldn't be at the ready. Seeing as you're taking trib as well, I know some of the members use avena sativa to keep it up when it's feeling down. Ive never needed, but bump for more replies.

Thread Information