djcyph is offline New Member

injection tonight help asap

doing injection of test prop as usual and tonight was first night i got a red blood bubble when i aspirated. so i pulled it out right away. thing is the bubble is mixed in with the oil. can i still get another needle and inject with the blood bubble in the test? and should it be done asap or should i wait.

thanks

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by djcyph
    doing injection of test prop as usual and tonight was first night i got a red blood bubble when i aspirated. so i pulled it out right away. thing is the bubble is mixed in with the oil. can i still get another needle and inject with the blood bubble in the test? and should it be done asap or should i wait.

thanks
    if the blood is at the top of the cylinder then you can squeeze it out and inject the rest. just change the needle AFTER squeezing out the blood. The reasons for changin the needle is you never use the same needle for 2 injections becuase of sterility issues and you may have barbed the needle head which will cause that pin to do more damage when inserted.

i know the reasons behind new needle. but the blood is not at the top. ill try to move it around and squeeze it out, but if i cant is it ok to inject it with the test?

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i know the reasons behind new needle. but the blood is not at the top. ill try to move it around and squeeze it out, but if i cant is it ok to inject it with the test?
    yea bro its cool. don't waste any of your gear tryin to get the blood out. hell, your just puttin back in what came out

yea i figured that for same reason, but was just asking in case maybe the blood might have ****ed up sterilness or ****ed up the test or something like that. just double checking thanks

UrbanDawg is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by scotttiger54
    yea bro its cool. don't waste any of your gear tryin to get the blood out. hell, your just puttin back in what came out
    yep.. if its mixed then just put it back in. Only if its clearly separated then you can squeezie it out but its not worth fooling with. Like scotty said yer just putting back what came out

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    prop is cheap... start over.. jmo
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Thread Information