bustermayer is offline New Member

another po box question

I was emailing my source my address, when I ran into a bit of trouble. I forgot my zip+4 so I went on usps.com and typed in the addy of the post office i'm going through and it gave me a zip+4. My source emailed me back and said he typed in my po box number and city/state into usps.com and got a slightly different zip. (the last four didgets were different). So I was just wondering if anyone knows why this might be happening. Thanks

millionmillionaires is offline Associate Member
    Why don't you just go down and ask the friendly folks at the PO? Do you know your P.O. number? The last 4 digits after the zip are the last 4 digits of the PO number. For instance: lets say my po number is 83834 and the zip for the post office is 12234, here would be my number: 12234-3834

If that info doesn't do you than it's up to the others on this site or the USPS folks.

bermich is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bustermayer
    I was emailing my source my address, when I ran into a bit of trouble. I forgot my zip+4 so I went on usps.com and typed in the addy of the post office i'm going through and it gave me a zip+4. My source emailed me back and said he typed in my po box number and city/state into usps.com and got a slightly different zip. (the last four didgets were different). So I was just wondering if anyone knows why this might be happening. Thanks

I never use the zip plus LAST FOUR numbers. NO ONE KNOWS the last four numbers of zips anyway. I never knew it was needed. Hope you get your shlt with all this confusion. Sources dont like dealing with wrong addresses and crap like this cause they dont wanna be associated with scammers if you dont recieve your gear.

Thread Information