Innocence is offline Female Member

D-Bol side effect?

My boyfriend has been experiencing bad shaking a few hours after taking D-Bol. Has anyone heard or experienced this as a side effect? He has also been extremely moody and restless at night.

We discussed that he should stop taking it until we figure out the cause.

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    while that has never happened to me, i don't think it out of the norm.

dbol has some pretty sketchy sides, which is why i don't run it. if this has been going on for several days, i would stop. if this was the first sign, see if it subsides in a day or two.

btw, you are a great gf for asking on your bf's behalf!!

Wrestlingkompressor is offline Associate Member
    Shaking from D-bol? Are you sure he's not taking clenbuterol ? That will make you shake like you're michael j fox, not to mention it'll make you wired like a caffine junkie.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    never heard of that happening either, as kompressor said clen will make you shake, i've seen first hand, but keep an eye on it

FLEX~Ottawa is offline Junior Member
    what is he on just dbol alone and how much is he taking ?
    Last edited by FLEX~Ottawa; 07-18-2004 at 10:02 PM.

No, I am sure that it is D-Bol. However, he is also notorious for missing his test, so maybe that explains the dramatic menopausal mood swings.

Another concern I have is that his liver may not be in top notch shape, so he is supplementing a ton of Milk Thistle and switching to a Var cycle.

Z-Ro is offline Senior Member
    hmmm, maybe you should see if its clen , and don't let him miss his test shots, also, sorta another reason, is sometimes i noticed if i do a lot of lifting throughout the day occasionaly my hands will shake at night

Quote Originally Posted by Innocence
    No, I am sure that it is D-Bol. However, he is also notorious for missing his test, so maybe that explains the dramatic menopausal mood swings.

Another concern I have is that his liver may not be in top notch shape, so he is supplementing a ton of Milk Thistle and switching to a Var cycle.
    milk thistle is good for the liver but how much dbol is he taking a day and is he splitting the dosage ?

Quote Originally Posted by FLEX~Ottawa
    milk thistle is good for the liver but how much dbol is he taking a day and is he splitting the dosage ?
    mmm.... I think 30, and yes he is splitting the dosage.

ok i dont really see the problem wow never heard anyone getting the shakes of dbol . how much does he weight ?

210lbs
    6'5"

He is in healthy looking shape- and he has increased in mass and strength in the last 2 weeks, but maybe its just too intense for his liver right now... He is also under a ton of pressure and stress... maybe it is a combination of all these elements... and he did have some drinks a couple of nights last week.

ok well well that might be the problem drinks + stress can be it dbol and drinks are bad on the liver so i would take a rest of it and start back again when he's rested and stress free

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Can't he speak for himself

Anyway... in the all the massive amounts of research I did before using dbol myself, I never once say shaking as a side effect, imo its something else, maybe not even AAS related at all, just because hes on a cycle doesn't mean you should over look every other possible answer which a lot of people do, they get sick, blame the cycle.

Take him to a doc and see what he says if its that bad, one way to see if it is the dbol is to stop it and see if the shaking stops.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-Cent
    Can't he speak for himself

Anyway... in the all the massive amounts of research I did before using dbol myself, I never once say shaking as a side effect, imo its something else, maybe not even AAS related at all, just because hes on a cycle doesn't mean you should over look every other possible answer which a lot of people do, they get sick, blame the cycle.

Take him to a doc and see what he says if its that bad, one way to see if it is the dbol is to stop it and see if the shaking stops.
    Agree !!!! Alchool + stress is not good !

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    That could be the answer right there

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

You sure know the lingo for his "girlfriend", I think you are the user, but I wont start one of these conflicts again.

Who knows whats gonna happen on Dbol , I am pissing blood from it. I never expected that to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    You sure know the lingo for his "girlfriend", I think you are the user, but I wont start one of these conflicts again.

Who knows whats gonna happen on Dbol, I am pissing blood from it. I never expected that to happen.
    Know the lingo? That is because I myself am on an Anvar cycle. I am a concerned girlfriend, which is why I took the initiative to ask the boards' opinion.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    OK, guys, I know innocence, and I am good friends with her boyfriend. I strongly feel drinking is leading to this and I think he has a ton of stress on his liver. Innocence and I have asked him to immediately stop the DBOL and get his liver values checked! He has stopped and he is also laying off the alcohol....

BTW, he is a great guy and I do NOT want to hear how stupid he is for drinking while on DBOL. He made a mistake. He again, has quit both!
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-19-2004 at 09:37 AM.

Who knows whats gonna happen on Dbol, I am pissing blood from it. I never expected that to happen.
    Wrong bro, as I've stated, I am good friends with both of them. She is just concerned for him as I.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Know the lingo? That is because I myself am on an Anvar cycle. I am a concerned girlfriend, which is why I took the initiative to ask the boards' opinion.
    OK My bad, I said I "think" not that it is a fact. Well if you are roid friendly, inject for him so he doesnt miss his test.

damian is offline Associate Member
    d-bol sucks...with or without the sakes......

OK My bad, I said I "think" not that it is a fact. Well if you are roid friendly, inject for him so he doesnt miss his test.
    Agreed. I can't stress to him enough that he has to be CONSISTENT with his shots, If not he's not only messing himself up, but wasting GEAR....

Quote Originally Posted by damian
    d-bol sucks...with or without the sakes......
    Why do you think so guy? I think its great, great strength, great gains, and kick starting my cycle, whats not to like? backpumps...yeah, big deal.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    that may be the reason right there he is having those sides. May be his body reacting to the toxicity in his liver. He needs to get his liver values checked ASAP, or the next thing Im afraid is an emergency hospital visit. In the meantime he should discontinue use of all AS, until he is checked, just to ensure he will recover 100%. Better to loose $$ on wasted AS than having complications in your health. Health is top priority for me. Always taking proper precautions, of course you can never know how your body reacts to something until it has been tried. Hope he feels better

Thread Information