Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member

Need help with a drug test

Let me first say that this is in fact for my friend who is having a drug test, not me...his mom found an unused syringe, she thinks its heroin of all things...lol...so she wants him to get a urine and blood test. Now he is taking test E and deca , he has been on for a week, only taken 2 shots of test and one of deca, will anything show up on his drug test? I know roids have their own tests, and it will not show on a narcotic urine test. Will the elevated levels of bodily test be evident in the blood test though? any one know about this...thanks bros

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    i gotta bump this..i need a response

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    i can't give you any medical info but i had somethin similar like that happen to me with my ex and she made me get the same **** done. i passed and i knew that i shouldn't have. the way i look at it, if the lab techs are looking for gear usage then it'll be found, but if not then he'll be ok. steroid test from what i understand are pretty costly by the way so his mom imo will probably have him do the standard narcotics screening

the dent depot is offline Senior Member
    He's cool. Its an addl $250 or so to test for gear, on top of what shes going to be paying....as long as she only thinks he's dancin with the brown lady.

D

scotttiger54 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by the dent depot
    He's cool. Its an addl $250 or so to test for gear, on top of what shes going to be paying....as long as she only thinks he's dancin with the brown lady.

D
    thats what i had figured.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    If they do a testosterone test they are gonna be like WTF!!!!!!

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Actually to take a test for one person it could cost much more than $250 - especially if you want to test for steroid use metabolites and a T/E ratio for testosterone ... booku money for ONE test without any contract with the facility or any supporting organizations... he has nothing to worry about as far as steroid use. Unless his mother has more money than she knows what to do with and can actually find a credited testing center for gear...

He's cool...

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    A blood test on the other hand... like if she took him to an endocrinologist - he'd be fuked then

outlaw334 is offline New Member
    yo wats up yall i need some help because im nervous im on probation and i get drug tested will steroids come out?? and how long does it take for dbol to get out of ure system so far ive taken equapoise dianabol

mrmanners is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by outlaw334
    yo wats up yall i need some help because im nervous im on probation and i get drug tested will steroids come out?? and how long does it take for dbol to get out of ure system so far ive taken equapoise dianabol
    Do not worry. There are no opiates or amphetamines in the juice you're taking. You will pass with flying colors wether it's a blood or piss or hair follicle test.

M

yea yu think law enforcement test for steroids and how long does dbol get out of ure sys

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    yea yu think law enforcement test for steroids and how long does dbol get out of ure sys
    GOD D@MN IT how many threads are you going to put this on??? Make a new one!

i need help.. on dis topic...

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    i need help.. on dis topic...
    You arent supposed to ask the same question on 10 threads start your own thread.

Soldier of Misfortune is offline Senior Member
    If youre skrawny one day and twelve weeks later youre 25lbs heavier and very muscular, chances are youre gonna get tested if your a cop or in military. Hieght/wieght is a big deal in military especially.

Thread Information