Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Phunkophonic is offline Junior Member

Prescription Steroids?????

I recently came across a site that says Steroid Prescription Service Available!
    Obtain Your Steroids Legally From U.S. Licensed Physician.
    Avoid Legal Problems, Counterfeits, Scammers, and Confiscation.

1. Prescription service is $89.00. Please pay after you fill out Evaluation Form completely.
    2. 99% approved for Prescription Service.
    3. If not approved there is no charge. * Fast Delivery!
    * 100% Guaranteed Delivery or Refunded!
    * Save $75% On Your Medications!
    * Discreet Packaging For Your Privacy!

HAVE YOUR ANABOLIC STEROIDS DELIVERED BY FEDEX WITH YOUR PRESCRIPTION
    My Question- Is this possible?

Quake is offline Member
    You have to pay $89 before even getting any gear?

dtr98 is offline Member
    i saw that too but figured they just keep the $89.00

Steroids101 is offline Member
    I would think not. I think Steroids are a Schedule III drug, I believe heroin and lsd are in the same class.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Steroids101
    I would think not. I think Steroids are a Schedule III drug, I believe heroin and lsd are in the same class.
    Steroids are a medication also, and yes there are clinics and online consultation services that can legally prescribe them.

Can Winstrol Be Considered A Medication

Quote Originally Posted by Phunkophonic
    Can Winstrol Be Considered A Medication
    yes.

The ones that cant in the states are Dbol , EQ, and a few others. Deca , test, and Winny along with the anti-E's can all be prescribed.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Yeah, it's a doctor gone corrupt. Either in that he's using loop holes to get gear to you, or he knows how to make the loop holes sound nice so he can scam you.

Not If You And The Doc Are Related

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Not If You And The Doc Are Related
    You lost me.

MY BAD! NEVER MIND. Is getting a prescription without a doc seeing you illegal?

MY BAD! NEVER MIND. Is getting a prescription without a doc seeing you illegal?
    Use a clinic. If you are in Florida there are a few of them in West Palm. I was gonna use one when I first started juicing but the prices were insane.

Cuttup is offline Senior Member
    the Clinic?,..never heard of that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    the Clinic?,..never heard of that one.
    I think they are called Hormone Replacement Clinics.

oh okay, but not just any old clinic,..figures I dont think they have any in my area.

PimpN8ez is offline Junior Member
    I don't know about the script bro? But I guess if you had a U.S. Dr. script and all Human grade gear... as long as it all checked out, you should be fine.
    I know someone that is looking into that as well.

Good luck,
    ~Pimpn

P.S.

Lozgod... Nice Avatar bro, I like it alot!

Well bro's this seems like ONE OF THE best choices.
    Im definitely looking into it if I can get a script than Ill be straight.
    if I get it, and the gear. Would it be okay to post a thread on how it turned out or should I keep it on
    the D.L. what say you bro's?

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    i have seen some websites like that, they even advertise in famous magazines, they can prescribe many things to yu lik winstrol and anavar and hgh, but i think its a pre-requisite for you to be very old so that they can get past the loophole and give them to you. So basically you should convince some really old dude at your gym to do the evaluation form and give him a bonus.

I've been doing a similar plan with some old fart in my gym, i saw he was lonely and almost dying so i would always start convrsation with him and make him feel like he was cool and young again...then after putting up with him for a couple of months i told him i needed him to go get an HGH prescription and i would give him a tip if he got it for me....he went and asked his doctor who told him there were many side effects to using HGH so the old fart comes to m and tell me he wont do it because he doesnt want to be responsible for me damaging my health by using the stuff.......
    the moral of the story is that it didnt work with this sad bugger but there are more old people out there we can take advantage of....and i bet that old fart regrets not helping me out now that he's getting the silent treatment from everyone at the gym!! let him get through his last years in complete lonliness...

BlocRoc is offline Member
    BRO,

I just checked on that site... I assume its the "SPAIN" site.

A few things to think about. The site is registered in MA, and not in a foreign country, So I would be careful.

The web address has been registered for about 2 years, so I dont know if they are legit... or jsut registered about 2 years ago.

BUT... The prices suck (if it is the same site)....

Personally, it took me over a year to find a reliable source, as well as to get to know people on this site, and get refernces as well as leads for sources.

hang out, chill, read and study, it will happen for you... without taking this risk.

L8

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44
    i have seen some websites like that, they even advertise in famous magazines, they can prescribe many things to yu lik winstrol and anavar and hgh, but i think its a pre-requisite for you to be very old so that they can get past the loophole and give them to you. So basically you should convince some really old dude at your gym to do the evaluation form and give him a bonus.

I've been doing a similar plan with some old fart in my gym, i saw he was lonely and almost dying so i would always start convrsation with him and make him feel like he was cool and young again...then after putting up with him for a couple of months i told him i needed him to go get an HGH prescription and i would give him a tip if he got it for me....he went and asked his doctor who told him there were many side effects to using HGH so the old fart comes to m and tell me he wont do it because he doesnt want to be responsible for me damaging my health by using the stuff.......
    the moral of the story is that it didnt work with this sad bugger but there are more old people out there we can take advantage of....and i bet that old fart regrets not helping me out now that he's getting the silent treatment from everyone at the gym!! let him get through his last years in complete lonliness...
    d*mn dude, you gave the old guy the cold shoulder? lol Terrible

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I say keep it on the DL. This is how I do it to stay legal except I have a local doctor that has a practice dedicated to anti aging and HRT, I cant afford to get arrested. The prescription can only be justified for HRT so you are supposed to have blood work done. Your natural test and GH levels are supposed to be low on the range. The doctor on the Internet that you mentioned will probably refer you to a lab for about $300.00 of lab work, which he gets a kick back for. He will then prescribe you a low dose of HRT drugs, Deca , Test, Winny, and Anavar from a compounding pharmacy and try to charge you an arm and a leg for the drugs, which he gets a kick back on. Plus his fee of 89.00 every 3 to 6 months because you scripts will run out. You will probably pay $100 to $130 for 10ml of Test and $150 to $180 for a 10ml vial of Deca. You may have a hard time getting this done if you are under age 35 unless the doctor is very corrupt. In that case he will probably soon be arrested and your file will end up in the hands of the authorities. If you are young and can find a good source I would want to stay off the radar screen. If you are old enough and your lab work justifies it then I would stay legal, if you can afford it. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by KAEW44

Great Idea tho maybe I can get my step dad to do it! not cool bout the old guy tho eeh **** em anyway!

Yea I agree, pretty hard core. I am glad I am not his Uncle. His other option is to hang out with HIV infected gay guys and get them to sell your their serostim packages of 128 units of GH that they get for wasting. If he is really nice, "if you know what I mean", he may be able to get them for free. Just remember, always wrap up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuttup
    d*mn dude, you gave the old guy the cold shoulder? lol Terrible

I had told my71 yrol mom about hgh, she went to her doctor and asked about it.
    Her doc also told her it had many side effects, but Ive seen some folks at the gym
    on the stuff lookin and feelin great. So whats the deal with some of these
    docs? I think they want to keep these old folks lookin and feelin messed up
    cuz theres more money in it for them!

You and your mom just need to find a doc that is into ainti aging medicine, her regular doc wont due. If you are in any kind of metro area you can find one. The good news for you is if your mom has health insurance it will probably pay for it too.

I had told my71 yrol mom about hgh, she went to her doctor and asked about it.
    Her doc also told her it had many side effects, but Ive seen some folks at the gym
    on the stuff lookin and feelin great. So whats the deal with some of these
    docs? I think they want to keep these old folks lookin and feelin messed up
    cuz theres more money in it for them!

Phunkophonic...I see you are in Miami. No problem down there, just do a search on the web and you will find several from Palm Beach on down.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Phunkophonic...I see you are in Miami. No problem down there, just do a search on the web and you will find several from Palm Beach on down.
    Great Minds Think Alike thanx for the info bro!!!
    Now how do I convince my mom? that I need some T?
    Im not a good at B.S. any Ideas?

Tons of persuasive info on the net, not to mention Dr. Atkins is a big fan of HGH therapy, pick up Dr. Atkins Age Defying Diet Revolution. Good book. Dont be turned off because it is Dr. Atkins. I get pissed off by all the opinions of him by people that never read a single book of his. YES ON THE ATKINS DIET YOU DO EAT CARBS!!!!!!!!! Sorry to go off topic, just sensitive about that subject.

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    Tons of persuasive info on the net, not to mention Dr. Atkins is a big fan of HGH therapy, pick up Dr. Atkins Age Defying Diet Revolution. Good book. Dont be turned off because it is Dr. Atkins. I get pissed off by all the opinions of him by people that never read a single book of his. YES ON THE ATKINS DIET YOU DO EAT CARBS!!!!!!!!! Sorry to go off topic, just sensitive about that subject.
    Great Post Loz....You are so right on the carb thing. I know the books sold a lot but I don't think anyone actually reads them, or they just don't understand what a carb is.
    Last edited by Eddie8; 07-19-2004 at 02:59 PM.

May be a little hard to get a T script for your Mom. LOL

May be a little hard to get a T script for your Mom. LOL
    I was thinkin the same thing lol

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    it can be done. I know I did it. Company in Florida. $250 blood work fee. $75 one time script fee for each drug. $150 10cc test-p $200 deca . All are compounded at the pharmacy. They still call me but got smart. They say its legit with a Rx. But I could never get the copy of it.. Its delivered next day air $35 Im wondering if I did get caught would the Rx hold up?? Im not convinced it would

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    it can be done. I know I did it. Company in Florida. $250 blood work fee. $75 one time script fee for each drug. $150 10cc test-p $200 deca . All are compounded at the pharmacy. They still call me but got smart. They say its legit with a Rx. But I could never get the copy of it.. Its delivered next day air $35 Im wondering if I did get caught would the Rx hold up?? Im not convinced it would
    was it worth spending all that cash? for two bottles?

was it worth spending all that cash? for two bottles?
    I could of made that cycle homebrew for like 30 bucks. That was a rip off, but if thats your only option then I say go for it.

builtthekid is offline Banned

and u got screwed

Man you probably wouldve been better shoving that money
    up your ass. But i do know how it feels being young
    with no sources.

thejuiceisloose is offline Senior Member
    I say keep it on the DL. This is how I do it to stay legal except I have a local doctor that has a practice dedicated to anti aging and HRT, I cant afford to get arrested. The prescription can only be justified for HRT so you are supposed to have blood work done. Your natural test and GH levels are supposed to be low on the range. The doctor on the Internet that you mentioned will probably refer you to a lab for about $300.00 of lab work, which he gets a kick back for. He will then prescribe you a low dose of HRT drugs, Deca, Test, Winny, and Anavar from a compounding pharmacy and try to charge you an arm and a leg for the drugs, which he gets a kick back on. Plus his fee of 89.00 every 3 to 6 months because you scripts will run out. You will probably pay $100 to $130 for 10ml of Test and $150 to $180 for a 10ml vial of Deca. You may have a hard time getting this done if you are under age 35 unless the doctor is very corrupt. In that case he will probably soon be arrested and your file will end up in the hands of the authorities. If you are young and can find a good source I would want to stay off the radar screen. If you are old enough and your lab work justifies it then I would stay legal, if you can afford it. JMO
    I get a prescription everytime. Even with the labels in my name, with the RX#. I had to do blood work, but hey that's the price to pay for being relaxed knowing the stuff your taking is for your "therapy"

daos is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thejuiceisloose
    I get a prescription everytime. Even with the labels in my name, with the RX#. I had to do blood work, but hey that's the price to pay for being relaxed knowing the stuff your taking is for your "therapy"

and knowing its 100% completely legit gear and not something someone made in a garage. some people are willing to pay that, while others are not. for my main gear like test e, or cyp, i stick with the prescribed stuff. for the stuff like propionate , because of its high price, i go with UG labs. even so, i have a script for propionate if something was to happen.

chainfusion is offline New Member
    I recently came across a site that says Steroid Prescription Service Available!
    Obtain Your Steroids Legally From U.S. Licensed Physician.
    Avoid Legal Problems, Counterfeits, Scammers, and Confiscation.

1. Prescription service is $89.00. Please pay after you fill out Evaluation Form completely.
    2. 99% approved for Prescription Service.
    3. If not approved there is no charge. * Fast Delivery!
    * 100% Guaranteed Delivery or Refunded!
    * Save $75% On Your Medications!
    * Discreet Packaging For Your Privacy!

HAVE YOUR ANABOLIC STEROIDS DELIVERED BY FEDEX WITH YOUR PRESCRIPTION
    My Question- Is this possible?
    I know of the site your talking about and I'm going to try one of those HRT clinics around where I live. Its more expensive and you have to get blood work but at least I dont have to worry about the legal aspect of it. It will be my first time with the juice but its something I've thought over and looked into for years.

Pale Horse is offline F.I.L.F.
    The docs don't want older folks taking HGH because it will kill their business. People will not feel like **** and be sick so they can't scam insurance or medicare. It's the doctors job to keep you sick or else he goes out of business, not all but many I feel are like that.

Quote Originally Posted by 1victor
    The docs don't want older folks taking HGH because it will kill their business. People will not feel like **** and be sick so they can't scam insurance or medicare. It's the doctors job to keep you sick or else he goes out of business, not all but many I feel are like that.
    Yup. always remember your doctors job security is based on your bad health, that is why they dont cure anything. If you got high blood pressure instead of finding the cause they just put you on the latest pill that the pharmaceutical salesman gave him and offered a bonus for X amount of subscriptions. The pill never cures it, just ensures the doc and pharm company have a lifelong customer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information