gatorgirl_c is offline New Member

Clen and Winstrol

I am on the last two weeks of my Winstrol cycle starting today and wanted to take Clen at the end of my cycle. I know to take it 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off so I was wondering if I should start it today and run it through with the rest of my Winny cycle or should I wait a week and after my Winny cycle ends I will have a week of Clen to take so that I just don't stop everyting all together?

Today is my 7th week of Winny. I am running a 8 week cycle. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

sdk215 is offline Junior Member
    well if you only have one week on clen then you need to get more. As far as starting the clen now, that is a great way to run it. Just curiuos but are you a female member, because winny for 8 weeks isnt very strong by itself IMO.

I was going to take Clen either the last two weeks of my Winny cycle or the last week of my Winny cycle and another week after that so it would be 2 full weeks.

SportsMedVIP is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gatorgirl_c
    I was going to take Clen either the last two weeks of my Winny cycle or the last week of my Winny cycle and another week after that so it would be 2 full weeks.
    I would say start it after the winny is done 100%. That way it will help you be anticatabolic. I'm assuming you're female from the name and the cycle. PM a MOD and let them know you're a gal and they will hook you up with access to the female forum. You'll get a lot better help there as most of us here practice male methods of steroid use . Not that we can't help but you know what I'm saying.

I am taking the liquid form and putting it under my tongue before swallowing. How would this compare to the pill form when talking about mcg's compared to mg's? Would I take .40 mg's the first day then increase to a max of 1cc?

Thread Information