ice101ownzme is offline New Member

strecth marks bad!!!!! worried about coming off.

so im half way into my sust cycle. i always had strech marks along the top sides of my pecs, by my arm pits, under my pits, now into my back. and the last few years they have gotten real real real bad, i look like i basically got attacked by a tiger. my guestion is, do they pop up when the body is shrinking or growing, my guess is its both, because i am alot bigger then i was 2 years ago. this is my first cycle so im worried about when i come off it, and my body shrinks alittle, how much worse there gona get. i have been puttin vit e oil on it everyday since i went on. didnt notice anyhting yet. so how much worse do you think they will get, like 3, 4, 5 weeks after i come off. and any suggestions would be aprectiated to

jmp51483 is offline Member
    That is a sign of growth man... wear them with pride as long as they aren't from gaining too much fat I've got them on my Pec/Shoulders also..

ice101ownzme is offline New Member
    yea, true that, ha fat is something i def dont have to worry about, i used to be so skinny, i welcome fat now.

w_rballs is offline Anabolic Member
    they are battle wounds bro. like jmp said. wear them with pride, as long as u arent fat. put some cocoa butter and vitamin e on them. it should help

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ice101ownzme
    yea, true that, ha fat is something i def dont have to worry about, i used to be so skinny, i welcome fat now.
    Don't welcome it too much... that **** will creep up on you in a heart beat

kev
    kev is offline Junior Member
    i used to be skinny to so i ate like a dog and got fat now i have to work like a dog to get rid of it it depresses me to think about it i wish i had stretch marks from muscle i would be proud of the it shows hard ass work being put in(respect)

MotoLifter is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by w_rballs
    they are battle wounds bro. like jmp said. wear them with pride, as long as u arent fat. put some cocoa butter and vitamin e on them. it should help

Vit. E in the system will help keep your skin somewhat elastic so it will alow more growth w/ fewer stretch marks. I hear cocoa butter works also, as w rballs stated.

immy is offline Associate Member
    i love my marks makes me feel good! that is how i know i am growing, just part of the game bro!

Thread Information