Thread: b12

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member

b12

hey bros im curious what kind of packing that b12 will come in from a vet supply place. Im also a little curious what if the package will have sharps written all over it if one were to order some pins from them as well. If anyone has ne ideas please let me know so i can stop worrying about when my package arrives
    thanks
    magic

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    hey bros im curious what kind of packing that b12 will come in from a vet supply place. Im also a little curious what if the package will have sharps written all over it if one were to order some pins from them as well. If anyone has ne ideas please let me know so i can stop worrying about when my package arrives
    thanks
    magic
    Last tome I ordered from the place you are referring to,it came in a USPS box.Nothing out of the ordinary was written on it.All the places I've ever bought pins from,none have EVER stated what the contents were.Usually,the pins come in one of those USPS bag type envolopes.
    I take it you must live with your parents for you to be so freaked over this.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by magicstick2003
    thanks
    magic
    i got mine seperate, b 12 came in a litltle cardboard box, and my pinz came in a big white envelope, but nothing was written on them

magicstick2003 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Last tome I ordered from the place you are referring to,it came in a USPS box.Nothing out of the ordinary was written on it.All the places I've ever bought pins from,none have EVER stated what the contents were.Usually,the pins come in one of those USPS bag type envolopes.
    I take it you must live with your parents for you to be so freaked over this.
    yeah home for the summer for a few months... i don;t want them to bar me from returning or to start asking questions now since i've gone good so far. i should really just get a place at school then i won;t have to worry..

Thread Information