needle is offline Senior Member

Heart Rate And Blood Presure???

OK Heres my story t2 400 mg weekly just took my sixth shot thursday. Noticed early this week on my blood pressure machine that my Blood pressure was gradually starting to climb from about 116 68 to 155 75 and also my heart rate went from 60 beats to min about 90 to 100? I know from experience that your blood pressure climbs on a cycle but has anyone else experienced this. What has me worried is that the test kicked in about last wednesday I felt the pump and my bench went up about 40 pounds... I havent gained a huge amount of wait but steady gains for the past 3 weeks about 10 to 12 pounds. My chest feels like its ready to explode im f***ed!
    Thanks anyone with experience fill FREEE!!!

anyone ????

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hello mate

t2? what's t2 ive only heard of t3/t4

and what is your cycle? your chest sounds like a pump , and i got mad pumps from dbol lol

40lb increase in bench? ****, what test u using

test - 200 enthante - i dont think its a pump??? doesnt feel like it!

Footballman81 is offline Junior Member
    Yes my normal BP and heart rate are 112/55 and 70ish while not on AS. Mine right now (4th week on AS) is 145/88 98 heart rate. It's not comfortable at times but it's all par for the course. Nothing to worry about it'll go back down. Just dont let it go to high it would suck to stroke out doin a bench. lol

Its not so much the BP but that heart rate up close to the 100s is a very strange feeling!!! The only thing i can relate it to is right before a 100 yard dash or the first carrie of the football game! If ya know what I mean
    ex ruuning back/ sprinter!!!

Power76 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by needle
    Its not so much the BP but that heart rate up close to the 100s is a very strange feeling!!! The only thing i can relate it to is right before a 100 yard dash or the first carrie of the football game! If ya know what I mean
    ex ruuning back/ sprinter!!!
    I know what you mean man. I sometimes have trouble going to sleep because my heart feels like it is beating out of my chest. Just keep it monitored and it should go back to normal when you come off.

ok thanks guys for your comments! I know that it will come down but im just afraid everything will get to high and im only finishing week 3 and was going to be a 12 week cycle but i think im cutting back to 6 week and go from there!
    THANKS AGAIN LATER

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    it always happens to me: from like 130/70 up to 160/85 with higher heart rate (from 60bpm to 100bpm). When I go off, it goes back to normal. You want to worry if the lower number gets high (like 160/100). This has been covered in previous posts.

While caution should always prevail, I wouldn't cut short unless you really have to...six weeks is going to give you the negatives without the positives.

Hey what did u mean bye give me the neg without the pos???
    Thanks again

woodiechopper is offline Associate Member
    you're going to do only six weeks and suffer higher BP, more stress on the body including liver, and then not get much in the way of sustainable gains. If you're worried about it, I would just stop now and try again in future.

Is your normal BP a problem? If not, this is most probably just due to the AS.

Footballman81 is offline Junior Member
    I responded to your PM needles but trust me I can totally understand. I have panic attacks and an very rare type of A fib. Although I am never in a fib anymore thanks to some killer meds that set me straight, my heart rate during lifting goes up to 140ish. That is not during cardio either. It is very unfortable but I have learned to deal with it. The panic attacks don't help either...but I know it's all worth it in the end. I'm on my 3rd week too and gonna hit my 4th injection in a couple days. I am already seeing huge gains from this being my 1st cycle. I am loving it. Bench 350 today

BigPoppaV is offline Associate Member
    I had the same problem on test (sustanon 's) a few months ago, so I aborted after 4 shots. My blood pressure and heart rate were getting ridiculous, bp of 150-160 / 90-95 and heart rate of 120-130.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPoppaV
    I had the same problem on test (sustanon's) a few months ago, so I aborted after 4 shots. My blood pressure and heart rate were getting ridiculous, bp of 150-160 / 90-95 and heart rate of 120-130.
    Im just curious? what are you taking now and are you still having the same problems with other AS if not what are they etc...

oh ya my blood pressure is usually like 111 over 59, never this high, not even close! I know its due to the AS but im just wondering if it will keep climbing in week 4???

skinjob is offline Associate Member
    hahaha

only on a bitch cycle and my bp soared the other day (had a spike of 190 over 110 felt like proper ****e hahaha)

over my short and feeble dbol /var cyle its been around the 145 over 85 mark for weeks. my resting pulse is normally 44 and is now up to 64 BPM

BP is a yardstick thats all. as well as gear, moments of stress/exercise and perhaps as the result of certain foods etc the BP does all sorts of nutty things. if its a real concern, get it checked out. but a high BP does not necessarily indicate a problem either in a person on or a person off gear.

i am sure knowledgeable medical input would be useful here.

diskey is offline Junior Member
    Is there any aas out there which don't affect bp so much?

Also is there any activities or diet wise things (except lowering sodium) you could do to keep bp as low as possible ?

Thread Information