Thread: ibe clen?

hung-solo is offline Anabolic Member

ibe clen?

anyone had any luck with ibe clen . liquid. i know someone that has been using it only for a week and nothing is different.. i know that is a short amount of time but when i was taking clen in tab form i could tell a difference in like 1 week.. just want some opinions please. thanx guys

kronik is offline Senior Member
    I just started mine today. What dose is he taking right now???

Quote Originally Posted by kronik
    I just started mine today. What dose is he taking right now???
    i think anywhere from 120-160mcg a day

He should be felling something by now. Maybe someone who has used it will chime in and help.

LuvMuhRoids is offline Anabolic Member
    I used it and I was zinging big time off of it on half a dropper. Used it for ED for about a week.

He should be felling something by now. Maybe someone who has used it will chime in and help.
    i hope so too. i know that clen works for some and not for others. it worked like a **** charm for me. that was in just a couple of weeks i saw viens i thought i never had..i have more bf% than he does so i would think that he should see something by now. but oh well hopefully the fellas will respond to this. thanx kronik for the replies

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyRoids
    I used it and I was zinging big time off of it on half a dropper. Used it for ED for about a week.
    he has the shakes and **** but as far as visual changes he hasnt yet. maybe it needs more time.

I may be wrong but I dont think clen will give visual changes, are you talking about clomid???

[QUOTE=kronik]I may be wrong but I dont think clen will give visual changes, are you talking about clomid???[/QUOT

i may be wrong but it is used to help somewhat harden muscles, used as a cutting agent and etc.. i know it is definately not a miracle drug but i could tell a decent difference..

[QUOTE=hung-solo]
    I may be wrong but I dont think clen will give visual changes, are you talking about clomid???[/QUOT

i may be wrong but it is used to help somewhat harden muscles, used as a cutting agent and etc.. i know it is definately not a miracle drug but i could tell a decent difference..
    Ohhhh I see what you are talking about"visual changes" I thought you were talking about eye sight problems off of clen...My Bad

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    I like IBE's clen ......... This is the start of my second week and this stuff is strong. Sweating like a pig..... but I guess the T-3 isn't helping either

Ohhhh I see what you are talking about"visual changes" I thought you were talking about eye sight problems off of clen ...My Bad
    lol! its cool man.. and thanx mm for the input.. i hope someone that has used it for weeks gives a shout about this.. the guy i am talking about is jmp51483 here on the boards. he is just too much of a puss to post a quetions about it....

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by hung-solo
    he has the shakes and **** but as far as visual changes he hasnt yet. maybe it needs more time.
    How's his diet?If he has some sides,it's in his system.If his bf was high to begin with,I seriously doubt he'll see great results the first cycle of clen .

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    How's his diet?If he has some sides,it's in his system.If his bf was high to begin with,I seriously doubt he'll see great results the first cycle of clen.
    his diet isnt the greatest but its not bad though..he should tell a difference by now. his bf% is around 12-15% not too sure though. i am waiting on him to chime it here and speak up

jmp51483 is offline Member
    his diet isnt the greatest but its not bad though..he should tell a difference by now. his bf% is around 12-15% not too sure though. i am waiting on him to chime it here and speak up
    Yup yup its me! I have been taking it for a week... I get very mild shakes... but no sweating or anything like that... I am using it during my pct so I am still eating a **** load.. Healthy stuff though... with a minor slip here and there. I took 190mcg this morning and Im good to go... I guess I just have a high tolerance to it. Oh well

Well,if his diet sucks and he's 15% bf...would you expect miracles?

Well,if his diet sucks and he's 15% bf...would you expect miracles?
    Hey bull,

Im not expecting miracles at all.. my bf is around 12-13% haven't gotten it measured yet.. I am not looking for visual changes... but I just really don't feel anything off of this stuff... Im starting to get the impression that it is overrated.

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by jmp51483
    Yup yup its me! I have been taking it for a week... I get very mild shakes... but no sweating or anything like that... I am using it during my pct so I am still eating a **** load.. Healthy stuff though... with a minor slip here and there. I took 190mcg this morning and Im good to go... I guess I just have a high tolerance to it. Oh well
    Give it some time......... take your resting temp to see if it's actually working or not.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    Give it some time......... take your resting temp to see if it's actually working or not.
    Will do... Im gonna make my last day today and rest for a week. Then I will take my resting temp when I start back up and see whats goin on.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMudMan
    true i didnt think of that. its possible you are taking too much or too little..my "j" i should have told you that.. but bull, my bf% was higher than that and i could tell a difference. but i guess different strokes for different folks

true i didnt think of that. its possible you are taking too much or too little..my "j" i should have told you that.. but bull, my bf% was higher than that and i could tell a difference. but i guess different strokes for different folks
    I doubt Im taking too much because I really cant feel anything from it yet.. guess I will just keep upping the dose.

ur both fat bastards...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.......j/k guys

ur both fat bastards...LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL.......j/k guys
    Hey now.. atleast we aren't farting dust yet Old man

and spending our social security money on gear!!

just kidding bull thanx for the help

and spending our social security money on gear!!

just kidding bull thanx for the help

lol, Nice one

Not a good way to make friends IMO...

co2boi is offline Anabolic Member
    Did liquid for 2 weeks and saw some definite changes. Made me sweat like a mofo, hungrier than usual, a good bit stronger, a little leaner, and lot more vascular. All but the loss of bf went away within 24 hours of non-use. I was up to 120-140 mcg ED

Not a good way to make friends IMO...
    It's fine...I'm very tight with both these guys....up until now anyways..lol....j/k guys...I can take a joke,no worries here.

It's fine...I'm very tight with both these guys....up until now anyways..lol....j/k guys...I can take a joke,no worries here.
    Cool, just trying to watch you back bro...

just picking back bull. you know that.. peace man and thanx for keeping it real

just picking back bull. you know that.. peace man and thanx for keeping it real
    Yup yup!!

You started it!

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    i have been using it for 11 days when i first started had the shakes pretty good off about 60mcg imo it is stronger than the clen tabs i have used in the past. I am getting more vascular and have dropped a few pounds but still look the same size so i would say my bf has dropped.

Thread Information