Thread: D-bol?

joey11 is offline Associate Member

D-bol?

Ive been on 50mg's for 5 days and i dont feel anything.I also tried it about a year ago with another cycle and got nothing. I tried two different types of drol too and got nothing. Has anyone had this problem? I would think i would atleast get some water retention.

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    Here we go.

Are you doing anything other than the Dbol ?

Whats HERE WE GO? Im also on test prop and eq, just never got anything from D-bol or drol.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey joey, he thought u were talking about dbol only i guess
    umm
    im on dbol atm been on for 12 days doing 30mg ed, and i dont seem to have felt the strength/mass gains, but i did get some baddddd pumps lol

OK I was gonna say if you were taking Dbol only you were gonna get blasted. Anyway, give it about 10-15 days. You should notice something then.

The d-bol i have is supposed to be good stuff so i was just getting worried, because of the other experiences i had, thanks

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    @ 50mgs which is heaps IMO, you should start feelin it within the first 3 - 4 days, especially the strength. 1 week max

Thats what i thought too. The first two times i took it i only did 35mg's, so i figured i start at 50mg's, the stuff i have now is from a very respected UG lab so i dont think its fake.

"The d-bol i have is supposed to be good stuff" is what you said. You obvoiusly dont know if its real if you say things like "supposed to be". Or in this case dont know 2 much about Dbol itself even. Dont ever intake anything that you dont know too much about bro. Always know wtf you are swollowing/injecting. On here you will relise that our most experienced cyclers never use phrases like "supposed to be". They either "know" or "dont know". What do your Dbol look like?

Or in the other hand you could be 1 of those people out of 1000 that just dont react well to Dbol . But I highly doubt that, yet its possible though.

They are 10mg caps, and i do know what im taking and what d-bol is, so dont jump down my throat for asking a question, and who the hell injects d-bol?

I might be in that group that doesnt react to d-bol, or maybe im expecting to much, but based on other peoples gains, i should blow up off that dose.

I wasnt jumping down your throat, I only assumed you didnt know much about it coz you said "they are supposed to be good". When you say things like that you usually rely on what other people are telling you about it, and not what you know about the drug. Also when I said swollow/inject, I didnt mean that for Dbol , I meant that for any other drug in general, but just for your information you can get Dbol injections, so once again this makes me think you dont know much about Dbol afterall. Just lookin out 4 u here, not jumpin down your throat
    Last edited by Gear; 07-17-2004 at 02:35 PM.

Bro at 50mgs you should blow up like a baloon. Not too many people go beyond 40mgs p/day even. And your taking 50mgs, so in other words your taking a hell of a lot. You should defenitely get results at 50mgs, no question about it. I highly dobut you are 1 of those people that dont respond well to steroids or maybe just Dbol , the only other thing I can think of it that your gear could be fake. No idea. You got a pic?

Who actually injects that dirty ****. Anyway, thanks for the reply, but when youre buying something illegal youre always skeptical, and my source is a trusted source, but im not saying his product is fake, ive done other brands and didnt gain anyhting, im also on his test prop and that works great.

Theyre just 10mg caps, and i dont have a camera her right know

Why is it dirty injecting Dbol in injection form, but not dirty swollowing it? IMO its much better injecting then swollowing. And as for your gains, well I dont know man, I hope your diet and training is all right coz that plays a big part when looking for good results

A good idea for you is to go to the "Legit Steroid Pictures" or (something like that) forum, click on Dianabol , and try to find the same Dbols that you have. Or maybe go to the "Fake Steroid Pictures" forum and try and see if its there maybe. Hope its in the "Legit Steroid Pictures" section. There is a few pics there

Ive always read that reforvit was too dirty to inject, but forget about that. My diet and training are good, ive been on test for about 3 months just dropped the fina and started eq about 3 weeks ago, and now im adding d-bol.

There wont be a picture of these, they are just clear gel-caps, alot of UG sources cap ther own pills.

My gains off the test and fina were great so far, ive put on about 28 pds, so my diet is in check.

I am not saying that your source is giving you gear thats made by an UG lab that makes fake gear. But what I will tell you is that most UG labs are fake. Well more fake then legit thats 4sure, a lot more. I really hope yours isnt. Hypothetically speaking, really, you dont know what that gel really is, do you? Have you taken those b4? Do you know any1 that has taken them b4? Any1 get any results of them? Any gym buddies used them b4 and said they were good?

28lbs is a lot, well done with your cycle, you've done well

I dont know anyone personally that has taken this gear, but people on this board and a couple of other boards have said good things about him, and i get it directly from the him, not second hand.

Excellent, well thats always good news. Umm, like I said, at 50mgs p/day bro, you should defenitely feel something within the 1st 7 days. Coz Dbol is quik acting, and by the 7th day you'll feel it alright. Sorry I am no more help to you.

Well i hope so bro, thanks for the responses and maybe itll kick in soon.

Heh anytime man

dannyboy62682 is offline Associate Member
    and who the hell injects d-bol?
    ME!!!! Guess I get a thrill out of stabbing myself.....j/k. It's also a hell of alot cheaper for me to buy it in injectable form rather than pill.

outlaw334 is offline New Member
    how long does d-bol last in ure system??

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    50 mgs???..**** that is a lot of the git go...I started one with 10 mgs first week...felt it by the second day...4lbs the first week...bumped up to 20 mgs the second week...8lbs...I have had excellent experieinces with dbol ...immeditatley...lot of dbol bashers out here...Ive read that Arnolds' body was built on it...imo you dont want to go beyond 50mg...if thats the case Id do Anadrol ...but thats me...good luck

Thread Information