Thread: Injection Video

Magin is offline Junior Member

Injection Video

Anyone know where i can find a video tutorial on how to inject online?

I know how to do it and ive read pages upon pages on it but actually watching it being done would be very helpful.

Regards,
    Magin

BlocRoc is offline Member
    ITS QUITE easy...

Dont worry about the video, and trust me, there is nothing to it!

if you check the spot injection site, the pics are about as perfect as you could want...

The main block is in your head, so dont let it get to you!

L8

Cheers bro. Ive no problems with needles but im abit worried i wouldnt insert it far enough into the muscle thus creating an absess. How will i know its in the muscle?

P.S Im really looking for a video on it being performed, it would be really helpful.

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    hey Magin, i dont know of any sites with videos, sorry mate, maybe ill make one

anyway, how will u know its in the muscle, i can always tell you'll feel it slide in, its hard to describe but u just know, and as for going deep enough just make sure you use a long enough needle

1" is fine for all spots, 5/8" best for bi/delt/tri etc

u checked spotinjections site bro? no vids but may help a bit

Yeah mate ive checked alot of different sites. My first injection would be on my glute i have very little fat on my ass so im taking it theres so guide as to how far it has to go in and everyone is different so like you said i just have to feel for when i think its in?

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    www.spotinjections.com

If your worried about not getting deep enough, then I suggest you do some research about different sites and what size needle you need

Example: Most guys will tell you that you need an 1" 1/2 needle for Glutes, 1" for Quads, etc...
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-19-2004 at 01:14 PM.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    I personally have 1.5 inchers for everything, and If I need to go shallow, I just dont go all the way in.

I just buy drawing, needles, injecting needles, and home brewing needles, but in all the saze lenght, just different gauges.

But I guess for a first timer, you dont want to worry about insertion depth....

Again, dont worry about it.

L8

rborwn77 is offline Associate Member
    For me I have tried 22 ,23,25 g needles , my ass is average size and I think for me a
    23*1 1/2 is perfect if you dont have a ton of patience ,but if you can take your time and dont mind it taking 1min to inject it ,I would say go 25*1 1/2 thats what I am currenty using and feel it does not make me as sore (of course mesage the hell out of the area when u are done and use a heat pad that night for 10-15 min

hope this helps
    Last edited by rborwn77; 07-19-2004 at 01:54 PM.

p.s. on the spot site I usally do mine a little bit higher and to the right
    some one posted another site that had a better view and a different way to do it
    I think is was BASKETCASE ( I think thats how he spells it)

cheers mate ill be sure to look em up

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rborwn77
    p.s. on the spot site I usally do mine a little bit higher and to the right
    some one posted another site that had a better view and a different way to do it
    I think is was BASKETCASE ( I think thats how he spells it)
    LOL Actually, I spell it BASK8KACE.

This is an oder thread. But, just in case someone reads this and looks for the post about glute injections you've referred to, here's the link:
    http://forums.anabolicreview.com/showthread.php?t=21360

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Magin
    Cheers bro. Ive no problems with needles but im abit worried i wouldnt insert it far enough into the muscle thus creating an absess. How will i know its in the muscle?

P.S Im really looking for a video on it being performed, it would be really helpful.
    Your skin is only about 1/4 to 1/3 inch thick even if a fatty layer. Hopefully you are using a site or have low enough fat not to worry about more fatty layer then that. I am thinking Quads have relatively thin skin even on fat people. Need to be 1/2 inch into muscle or more and thats plenty. If not enough into muscle some leaks out into fatty area between skin and muscle and that will react with pain, lump, heat and redness that lasts a full week. In lower areas of your body like calves, this type of reaction will draw body fluids because of gravity and you can get intense swelling.

Try this, use 1 inch needle, stick it 70 to 90% into quad, cant go wrong! Also 1 inch needles work fine on glutes too... Can go 1.5 inches but sometimes causes more pain then the 1 inch needle because sticking needles in your muscle causes injury, the more you stick, the more injury and pain.

Quote Originally Posted by Ntpadude
    Also 1 inch needles work fine on glutes too... Can go 1.5 inches but sometimes causes more pain then the 1 inch needle because sticking needles in your muscle causes injury, the more you stick, the more injury and pain.
    I AM GOING TO HAVE TO DISAGREE WITH YA FOR ME PERSONALLY THE 1 IN
    DOES NOT GO IN ALL THE WAY TO THE MUSCLE AND IT MAKES A HUGE NOT WHERE I INJECTED .THE THICKER THE NEEDLE THE MORE PAIN AND SCARE TISSUE YOU WILL HAVE ,BUT TRY BOTH WAYS AND SEE WHAT WORKS FOR YOU

Thread Information