Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member

No more orals for me!!!!!

After peeing blood for 5 days, my oral streroid days are over. Needles only from now on. F*ck Dbol and its momma.

<---- for bubbathegut.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Jesus, peeing blood? I HOPE YOU QUIT!!!!! That's NOT GOOD!!!!

Diesel is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never liked Dbol but I can honestly say I have never pissed blood from an oral either.

D

bluethunder is offline Anabolic Member
    sorry to hear. Did they do a BUN testing to determine. Did you tell them about the D-bol?

Quote Originally Posted by bluethunder
    sorry to hear. Did they do a BUN testing to determine. Did you tell them about the D-bol?
    They tested, I didnt hear the results yet. I was getting back pumps like crazy and I noticed darker and darker urine, then Friday it was literally blood red when I pissed when I woke up. It is almost clear now. I did some research on here, I am not the first person that has ever happened to.

I told the doc I was on M1T. I didnt want police to be notified. That might be far fetched but just in case.

Eddie8 is offline Associate Member
    I get crazy lower back pumps as well when I am on a cycle. Do you think that had anything to do with your problem?

Quote Originally Posted by Lozgod
    They tested, I didnt hear the results yet. I was getting back pumps like crazy and I noticed darker and darker urine, then Friday it was literally blood red when I pissed when I woke up. It is almost clear now. I did some research on here, I am not the first person that has ever happened to.

I told the doc I was on M1T. I didnt want police to be notified. That might be far fetched but just in case.

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    I get crazy lower back pumps as well when I am on a cycle. Do you think that had anything to do with your problem?
    I dont know. I have no idea, I have done Dbol in the past and that never happened.

He can't notify the cops. You should of been upfront with him especially if your peeing blood. You definitely aren't the only person this happens too. It happens to a lot of guys taking DBOL .

Quote Originally Posted by Eddie8
    Yes. It could be pain in your kidneys...Make sure to drink a TON and I mean a TON of water. Most everyone gets lower back pumps, but it doesnt mean it will lead to pissing blood.

biglouie250 is offline Anabolic Member
    no more orals what about winny tabs?

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    He can't notify the cops.
    Well after 4 years in prison on drug charges I would rather not take that chance. M1T and Dbol are both 17AA so they are close enough, if I was vomitting and having edema and a fever I would of been 100% honest.

Quote Originally Posted by biglouie250
    no more orals what about winny tabs?
    nope.

1-Cent is offline Anabolic Member
    Thats rough bro, sorry to hear about that. My one dbol experiance was flawless but things like what happend to you do happen from time to time, depends on the person. Oh well, not a huge loss, prop for a kick start is just as good an option as any.

Well I posted it in the HGH IGF Slin forum but I am gonna give my body a rest till Oct. 1 then I am gonna do a 9-12 month HGH cycle with 10 week test only cycles in 10 week intervals. Probaly some low dose T3 in there also.

birtcheh is offline New Member
    wow man im sorry to hear about that ! a buddy of mine took dbol and ended up in the hospital...somethin stopped working..i cant quit remember what organ but it wasnt good! he;s good now tho
    hope everything stays normal for ya bro

Da Bull is offline Banned
    Well I posted it in the HGH IGF Slin forum but I am gonna give my body a rest till Oct. 1 then I am gonna do a 9-12 month HGH cycle with 10 week test only cycles in 10 week intervals. Probaly some low dose T3 in there also.
    Boy,you whored you ass off today to get 3k...52 posts in one day...nice Ho'in

*Narkissos* is offline Anabolic Member
    *Gets in on the posting-whoring*

Sorry to hear about your pissy luck.I'm interested in hearing the results of the tests run.. so keep us informed bro.

p.s. you can send me all the rest of your d-bol

what was your bp while all this was going down?

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    I had high bp while I was on dbal. Don't like it at all

I'm leaning towards high bp being the cause.....not the fact that it was an oral you were using

stitch1967 is offline Member
    I've had back pumps the whole way thru my cycle but piss stayed clear.

Scares me off ever trying Dbol . No doubt.....

Quote Originally Posted by einstein1905
    I'm leaning towards high bp being the cause.....not the fact that it was an oral you were using
    BP was fine. 139/89

Bloody urine isnt a high blood pressure symptom total kidney failure is if I am not mistaking. I only had blood in the urine. The doctor didnt even make reference to BP. High blood pressure is pretty much symptomless until a tragedy happens. Like a stroke, heart attack, or kdney failure. All these people that say they have headaches, nosebleeds, etc related to blood pressure obviously never took 3 second to research it because it is also called "The Silent Killer" because it is symptomless.

Master Pain is offline Junior Member
    i knew a guy that used fina pellets with dmso and everytime he used them he would start pissing brown fish food like flakes in his urine and he would have serious back pains like a massive pump! then he finally went to a doctor and im not sure 100% on the cause but it had something to do with his kidneys and the skin on the in side of the kidneys were flaking off and getting pissed out. he never said if it really was the fina or something eles but it would just happen when on fina pellets??????? who knows!

Well to sum it up in 2 words Fuk Dbol !

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bull
    Boy,you whored you ass off today to get 3k...52 posts in one day...nice Ho'in
    What ever do you mean????

mass junkie is offline banned
    pissing blood huh? thats gotta suck..what brand were you using?

twosocks40 is offline Member
    Pissing blood? Is that all? Don't be such a girl!

Just kidding

-B

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    After peeing blood for 5 days, my oral streroid days are over. Needles only from now on. F*ck Dbol and its momma.
    good decision.

Im done with orals as well.

BP was fine. 139/89

Bloody urine isnt a high blood pressure symptom total kidney failure is if I am not mistaking. I only had blood in the urine. The doctor didnt even make reference to BP. High blood pressure is pretty much symptomless until a tragedy happens. Like a stroke, heart attack, or kdney failure. All these people that say they have headaches, nosebleeds, etc related to blood pressure obviously never took 3 second to research it because it is also called "The Silent Killer" because it is symptomless.
    High bp causes increased pressure in the very fine capilaries of the nephrons in the kidney (glomeruli), which can result in bloody urine.

You certain it was blood?

Back 7-8 months I had a similiar problem. I had just started a cycle and on leg day tore the hell out of my legs (phucking best workout I've ever had). But, the next day I could barely move my lower body. After a good 5-7 days of barely being able to move/bend my legs I decided it wasn't just DOMs so I took a trip to the doc.

My urine was an extremely dark color and was very viscous (thick). After some urine analysis, he came to the conclusion that I basically traumatized my muscle to the nth degree. My urine was colored and viscous due to myoglobin that is a byproduct of muscle trauma (similiar to blood and actually comes up as such on typical analysis). The doc said up to that point he'd only seen such a thing in victims of very serious car accidents and the occasional very long distance runner (those crazy bastards whom run 100 miles and the such). He was quite impressed, probably had a good idea I was 'on' as well, but I didn't mention anything, naturally.

Now this IS very dangerous because it CAN lead to total kidney failure. Basically, the nephrons 'clog up' (nephrons are basically the filtration units in your kidneys). Once you're clogged up you're in deep ****. The best remedy is to drink a sh|tload of water and flush the system. I did and it eventually went away.

BlocRoc is offline Member
    OK, All this talk is making me nervous about takind dbol !

From what I can see, it seems that everyone that suffers some kind of sides, ALWAYS comes thru without any probs!

L8

georgie24 is offline Member
    did anyone ask him if he even drank water?????? i bet all this sh1t could have been avoided if he drank 1-2 gallons EVERYDAY!!!!. if i dont drink 1 gallon+ on winny my p1ss gets darker and darker and darker.....needless to say my p1ss is clear as a crystal even on heavy winny dosages

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    well if your done with orals forever....i know a good disposal plant you can mail the rest of your d-bols to....yes....disposal plant in my neighbourhood....

Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicMaster
    You certain it was blood?
    100% sure confirmed by ER and my Doctor. Also like I said on Friday I woke up and nothing but blood came out. I mean it looked like I had a blood fountain thing going on.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    ive never heard someone piss blood from dbol , but that sounds like a really serious issue. hope everything works out for ya.

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    ive never heard someone piss blood from dbol, but that sounds like a really serious issue. hope everything works out for ya.
    Do a search on here, it isnt that uncommon. I guess I am unlucky. I am getting better. I stopped peeing blood all I have leftover is back pain.

sepjuice is offline Anabolic Member
    just curious on what dose you were taking?

Quote Originally Posted by sepjuice
    just curious on what dose you were taking?
    50mg ED at first, then I backed down to 35 when my back pumps were unbearable.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    A guy I used to lift with had a similiar problem while juicing, basically his problem comes down to what einstein1905 said..high bp, you said your bp was 139/89..kind of towards the high end of the "normal" range, but I'm sure you were nervous as h*ll.....but, what do you think your bp might be during a heavy lift?Anyway, it sounds like things are looking up a little..glad to hear it....wonder if labwork for creatinine level would give an idea of kidney function????
    Last edited by almostgone; 07-20-2004 at 06:52 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information