Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Vale_Tudo is offline New Member

4 week cutting diary

Hey Bros,
    I'm about to start a month long cutting cycle with clen , t3 and anavar . I'm looking to drop about 10-15lbs and feel this is a fairly realistic goal as I've responded well to clen in the past. Here's how I'll be running it and I would appreciate some critique, especially on the diet and cardio. Also, I'd love to hear from Mallet as you're definately the king of t3 bro, incredible info on how to do a safe and effective t3 cycles. One major question I have is on this short a cycle will I need any thyroid pct? Anyway here it is:

t3:

Day 1-5 200mcg
    Day 6 100mcg
    Day 7 50mcg
    (I'm 203lbs by the way)
    all taken post cardio

clen: 40/60/80/140/140/140/140 during the 7 days on the t3
    spread throughout the day up till 4pm

5 days off and repeat x2

Anavar: 40mgs ed for 31 days (post-cardio)
    Taurine: 5mgs ed for 31 days (evening)
    Potassium tab: ed for 31 days (evening)
    Multivitamin: ed for 31 days (post-cardio)
    Glucosamine: ed for 31 days (not really related to the cycle, for mixed martial arts)

here's the diet/workout sched

1 hour morning cardio with a HR of 130
    Breakfast - 3 eggs and cheese omlette and yogurt
    Lunch - 50g protein shake in skim milk with flax seed
    Weight training
    Supper - large portion of protein and veggies, stayin away from starches and sweets
    Martial arts classes
    Tuna before bed

i'll also be measuring my temp every morning, and if the var shuts me down i'll throw in some tribulis pct

critique/flame away lol....i'll keep everyone posted on my weight and how well the var is staving off the muscle catabolism of the t3....thanx bros

custom fit is offline Member
    Save the var, it's useless for 30 days

Mallet is offline Anabolic Member
    I like it Vale!...this is a well thought out plan IMO...the var and clen will be plenty for preserving muscle...the only thing i would add would be some coleus forskolii and or t-100X for the off time or atleast for pct's. good luck!

madmaniac is offline Junior Member
    i heard anavar and t3 work great together. i think you should add a whey protien shake after your workout. have you done a low carb diet before? i tried it last summer and could barely lift 1/2 my max. i was lazy and weak. looks good though.

I like it Vale!...this is a well thought out plan IMO...the var and clen will be plenty for preserving muscle...the only thing i would add would be some coleus forskolii and or t-100X for the off time or atleast for pct's. good luck!

If you are taking thyroid Meds...MONITOR YOUR TEMP...If your taking Insulin ...MONITOR YOUR BLOOD GLUCOSE.

Glad to hear you like it Mallet! I'm confident I know what I'm doing now. I'm in the process of getting some coleus to run for the whole month and then some T-100X for a month of pct afterwords. If i'm running coleus throughout should I still take t-100x during my 5 days off and also should i bump up the coleus dosage during this time? Your input is greatly appreciated, thanx bro

Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac
    i heard anavar and t3 work great together. i think you should add a whey protien shake after your workout. have you done a low carb diet before? i tried it last summer and could barely lift 1/2 my max. i was lazy and weak. looks good though.

ahhh so that;s how the quote button works lol...I think i probably will add a shake in after the workout maniac, thanx for the advice. as far as low carb diets go my lifts and workouts don't really suffer but i am really lethargic and have to push my self to get up and goto the gym.

I would take the coleus, 1 cap 3 times a day throughout, and add the t-100x for pct's...I take both supplements all the time years round, they definately help with regulating thyroid function, so i can stay in the optimal range year round..they are fairly cheap to. You can bump the coleus to 1 cap 4 times a day on the off days, or add some t-100X..there isn't much fear of the dreaded rebound at the end of your cycle because of the shorter cycles.

Glad to hear you like it Mallet! I'm confident I know what I'm doing now. I'm in the process of getting some coleus to run for the whole month and then some T-100X for a month of pct afterwords. If i'm running coleus throughout should I still take t-100x during my 5 days off and also should i bump up the coleus dosage during this time? Your input is greatly appreciated, thanx bro[/QUOTE]

k thanks Mallet. Just to let anyone who maybe following this that i'm not gonna have all my stuff in till next week so i won't be starting the diary till then. for now i'm gonna try and get my hands on a digital camera for some b4 shots and start takin my temp in the mornings.

Mallet i have another of the never ending question for you lol. I've been havng trouble tracking down coleus in my area and so far the best I have found is
    GNC Cuts. Here's what it contains:
    Guarana 187.5mg
    Polyphenols(Green Tea) 62.5mg
    Forskolin(Coleus Forskohlii) 6.25mg
    Synephrine(Citrus Aurantium) 4.5mg
    CLA(Sunflower Oil) 37.5mg
    Guggulsterones (Gum Guggul) 5mg
    White Willow 50mg
    Alpha Lipoic Acid 18.8mg
    Cayenne 30mg
    Dandelion 37.5mg
    Ginger 25mg

Now the coleus is a 10% extract and i'm pretty sure u said in one of your previous posts that your recommended dosage is 250 mg's of a 1% extract so if this is the case then 1 of the cuts pills a day would do the job. But if not i'll hafta keep searching. So if u could just let me know what the % of the extract is that would be great. Also, if you see anything in that mix that might antagonize the thyroid during pct or depress it during the cycle let me know. Thanx again bro ur help is greatly appreciated

supirman45 is offline Associate Member

sorry i got the values for the green tea and the coleus mixed up there the coleus is 62.5 mg not 6.25 mg.

thanx supirman i'll give that site a shot

actually vale, now that i see you're from canada, might be easier to go to aor.ca and look for a retailer on there. you can type in a zip code or city and it will find the closest retailers... i'm from Ohio in the US, and supplementsetc.com is located here.

hey bro's just alittle update, i've been taking my temp regularly and it's been a consistant 36.4 celcius which is equal to 97.6 F so i'm in a good range already. I'm ****ed up my shoulder and knee a week ago and couldn't really do much till today and put on about 4 lbs which sucks but i guess that's the way things go. Anyway hopin the t3 will be in mon or tues so the next update will be day one of the actual cycle.

ps if that's u in your avatar supirman ur lookin solid bro, what kinda gear are u running?

That actually looks like a good product Vale! the gnc cuts? You can go to Natures source here in canada if you like they carry coleus etc... if not here's a couple of sites:

www.aor.ca

www.vrp.com

97.6 is a good temp, just on the low side of optimal, you may not need 200mcg to reach the high end of optimal..I think 100mcg might do the trick, your RT will decide for you ofcourse.

P.S...the coleus would be 250mg stan to 4% or 100mgs stan to 10%..so basically 10mg of coleus 3 times a day. But considering the gnc products contains some glandulars as well that may compensate for the low coleus, I've never really liked much from GNC though JMO...
    Last edited by Mallet; 06-03-2004 at 10:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by madmaniac
    If you low carb and have no energy, your fat intake is too low....

Vale, that's me bud. My cutting cycle is 100/75 prop/tren combo eod, 50mg winny ed. just started throwin in the t3.

good luck.

hey bro's i've been doin the 1 hour slow cardio in the morning and absolutely hating it. i was on a sprinting program afew months ago and really enjoyed it and just came across an old post by cycleon on sprinting....

Set 1 - up/down the stairs 1 step at a time, 2 steps up/1down, then 3 up/1down all as fast as safely possible. Rest 90-120 seconds
    Set 2 - repeat
    Set 3 - repeat
    Set 4 - 15 seconds sprinting, 90 seconds rest/walk
    Set 5 - 20 seconds sprinting, 120 seconds rest/walk
    Set 6 - 25 seconds sprinting, done

i was wondering if what u guys think of doing something along the lines of this 3-4 times a week instead of the 1 hour borefest every morning. would it be too catabolic on the muscle considering the t3 or not enough cardio to loose the 15 lbs i'm looking to get rid of? also if cycleon is around i'd like to hear ur results on this program as far as weight loss. i know it's been awhile since that post but anything u can remember would be great.

ps i've been told i'll have my gear 2day or 2morrow so i'll be finally starting my logs friday at the latest....way off schedual but what can ya do right

I'm a lazy batard and don't like to exert high levels of energy unless I'm 1) Railing my girlfriend or B) Lifting weights. All other activities are slow going for me.

Just do 45 minutes of cardio. To get my heart rate up, I have to go quite quickly on the elliptical machine. I watch sports center or a movie while I'm doing it. It sucks, but it's only 45 minutes.

ya...if i'm gonna do it i may aswell do it right, let the borefest continue lol

mekler is offline Associate Member
    i was thinking of a cycle exactly like this.. i'd really like to see how it turns out for ya, i'll be watching

Quote Originally Posted by mekler
    i was thinking of a cycle exactly like this.. i'd really like to see how it turns out for ya, i'll be watching
    startin 2morrow bro hopin the results are what i'm lookin for...
    i was thinkin should i maybe split my var dosage up to 20mgs in the morning and 20mgs at night or just pop the 40 all at once...any input on that?

i was planning on splitting up because var has a half life of ~9 hours

Quote Originally Posted by mekler
    i was planning on splitting up because var has a half life of ~9 hours
    i've been reading up abit on it mekler and it doesn't really seem to matter but i think just to be safe i'll split it, won't hurt anyway. the more in the body at time would probably yeild better results.

anyway started everything today, got up and took my temp which was 35.2. yesterday it was 37 but i had a bad sleep so i hope this has somethin to do with it. took 200mcg's of t3 did an hour on the elliptical, took 40 mgs of var (just did that for convience, from now on i'm doin a 20/20 split) and did some abs. Just had 3 eggs a protein shake and an orange and popped 40mcg's of clen . Feeling fine now not hot or shakey, hopefully this keeps up cuz last time i too clen i was like a parkinsons paitent. no headache yet either but i'm sure that'll come lol. they aren;t to bad anyway, just constantly there. Weighed in at 208 so i have 5 extra pounds to shed since i last weighed myself. I kinda pigged out the past week and ahalf knowing that i'm going to be on restricted diet for the past month. I'll be hittin the gym tonight to lift and i'll weigh myself again but i doubt in the span of 8 hours anything will have changed.

Cycleon is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    cycle looks good - I wouldnt advise the sprints more than 2x per week or you will get burned -- the rest of the time just do slow 45min - you need the recovery - you have obviously not done that sprint session yet or you would not even think of doing it ED- remember it has to be as fast as you possibly can

To hell with sprinting. I'm lucky if my ass can walk for 45 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Dflood
    either take the full 40mg about an hour before working out, or take 20mg upon awaking/20mg before bed....both will work. what brand of var are you using?
    orbit labs is the brand of var dflood....ya cycleon the sprints really are killers i was only going to do them 3 times a week but for now i'm gonna stick to the treadmill.

so i woke up this after a horrid, sweaty sleep and took my temp which was 36.2 still not in the optimal range but a full degree up from yesterday. Looked in the mirror and i thought i looked leaner but just figured it was psychological but when i got to the gym n weighed myself i was 204! I know loosing 4 lbs in 24 hours might be hard to believe and a good majority of it was probably water weight but i'm still pretty pumped. as far as sides go about an hour after taking the clen i had the shakes and a headache but that only lasted about an hour. lastnight i had a killer headache after the gym but it's allergy season for me so i dunno if it has anything to do with the t3/clen. it felt more like a sinus headache to me. however i certainly did sweat a ton lastnight and i don't tend to sweat alot so that was definately the t3.

Quote Originally Posted by supirman45
    To hell with sprinting. I'm lucky if my ass can walk for 45 minutes
    i hear ya bro lol.

does anybody see anything wrong with mixing brands of clen ? i have some 20mcg tabs left over from my last cycle and takin those with my 40's would be easier than breakin the 40's in half. i figure clen is clen but maybe some of the bro's know something i don't.

I would say clen is clen. Some might be more potent, but in the end it's the same stuff.

temp is 37.1 today and i'm starting to feel some hardness from the var. dunno if i'm going to goto the gym but if i do i'll post how much i weigh today.

went to the gym 199 today 9lbs in 3 days.....i really hope this keeps up

hey bro's day 4 and no more weightloss. my temp was down to 36 this morning, hopefully it'll be back up tomorrow or i'll haft cut this one short. first day on 140mcg's of clen , lethargic as **** and shakin like crazy....might hafta lower the dose.

day 5

handled the 140mcg's of clen fine today and my temp was back up. Haven't been to the gym to get weighed yet, i'm goin in abit and will post when i get back.

good stuff bro keep us posted... we're watchin (well i am at least)

jmp51483 is offline Member
    Forgive my ignorance,

But I am guessing you take a resting temp before you start T3 and if during the cycle your temp drops that means your thyroid is shutting down?? This part is kind of confusing me

jmp, yes, you take your BBT before t3 supplementation. A drop of .5 degrees in one day suggests that your body has not yet recovered from the previous day's stress and is not in an optimal state. The lack of recovery can be attributed to a number of things. A drop of .8 suggests that your endogenous thyroid function is in trouble, in which case you stop t3 supplementation and try to get your temps back up into a healthy "natural" range. (97.6-98.2).

Hope that helps.

Day 6

temp was back down so i'm going to take 5 days off of the t3/clen . weighing 198 now and i'm going to keep takin the var. no strength increase yet but vascularity and hardness. as for the question on the temp supirman answered that perfectly so i'll leave it at that.

Keep it comin Vate!

hey bros,
    i'll be startin back up on the t3/clen tomorrow. i'm down to 196, hard as a rock and getting pretty vascular from the var. hopefully i'll drop another 10 lbs. i'll keep everyone posted.

iNvid is offline Senior Member
    Is spreading clen out during the day better than taking it all at once in the morning?

Quote Originally Posted by invid
    Is spreading clen out during the day better than taking it all at once in the morning?
    try both and see how it works for u. clen makes me super tired so depending on what my day's looking like i'll take it to suit what i hafta do. if i know i can get in a good 90 minute nap i'll take it all at once and crash a half hour later but if i hafta be going all day i spread it out. my first day when i hit the higher doses i always spread it out cuz the shakes and the headaches can be brutal.

by the way, started t3/clen again today. temp was 35.2 this morning hopefully it climbs fast. i think its cuz my body is adjusting to a new sleeping schedual. i'm 196 now and if i can get down to i'd like to get down to 188 and by the first 3 days of my last cycle that's totally possible.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information