Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer

a week or so out...... getting excited!! Last minute input.....?

Alright bro's and female friends

Im a week or so away from my cycle and im just looking for some last minute inputs from everyone. All information will be taken into consideration.

Alright - here's the cycle (which was already approved by you guys a while back - but i'll post anyways for sh*ts and giggles)

week 1-12 test enth 500mg's/wk
    week 1-11 EQ 400mg's/wk
    week 5-11 (6 weeks) Fina 75mg's/ED
    week 12-15 (meaning 4 weeks) IGF LR3 40mcg/ED

1-17 Nolva (10mg's on cycle - 20 for pct)
    1-17 L-Dex .25
    14-15 clomid

My goal here was to put on weight but minimize the bloat. I wanted more of a lean mass. Which is why i chose EQ over Deca and also why i added the Fina in towards the end.

As for my diet - im looking at lots and lots of beef and chicken as protein and rice/potato's as carbs. The diet is a little bland..... but i don't like many vegetables. Call me a baby wahhh wahhh - oh well..... Even tho it's bland - it's not going to drive me nuts eating a lot of the same foods..... im used to it by now As for protein shakes - i've got good ole whey. about 4 shakes a day. Also going int he shakes is B5 and flax seed oil. (flax seed i take once a day) B6 will be added when i jump on the fina. B12 will also be taken.....

I was wondering if i should be on a creatine of some sort..... i know some take it and some don't..... does anyone see real bennefit from it?

Oh and i've been training about 3 years now ..... im about 6'1 - 210 - i have cycle'd before but after doing lots and lots of research (about a few years worth) i think i've come up with something decent here.

Sorry for the long post..... thanks for all future input
    ~Haz~
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Looks great bro!!!! Keep us updated!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    Looks great bro!!!! Keep us updated!!!
    i like those responses gets me more excited.....

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hazard
    i like those responses gets me more excited.....
    You will love that cycle!!!! Every Newbie should read this. It's a perfect example on how to do a correct cycle....He didn't jump into it. He researched his butt off!!!

CONGRATS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by buylongterm
    You will love that cycle!!!! Every Newbie should read this. It's a perfect example on how to do a correct cycle....He didn't jump into it. He researched his butt off!!!

CONGRATS!!!!
    just a little side note here..... after doing a bad deca only cycle when i left HS i decided i needed some more info on the stuff..... even after researching for a year i didn't know enough. I did a tren cycle.... all i saw was a hardening effect. So i really sat down - dug into the books - and read as much as i possibly could. I made a few mistakes..... as do all people - but you hafto realize your mistakes.....

Was i ready for AAS when i left HS? no..... Would i have listened to anyone if they told me not to doit? no..... All i hafta say is 1 week or 2 weeks of straight research probably wont cut it. Take your time and don't rush into AAS - find out everything u need to know 1st...... then put together a cycle. Post it on here - let people critique it..... find out where your mistakes are and then research what you did wrong. Your better off finding out what your mistakes are BEFORE you shoot the stuff into you..... TRUST ME!

on a side note side note..... what about the creatine?

- Knockout_Power

hercules88 is offline Senior Member
    eq is a wast if not ran 14 weeks imo. it fully kicks in week 8-9. i like to run it 15 weeks or longer. but other than that nice job on the research.

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    IMO, i would run clomid longer

Quote Originally Posted by hercules88
    eq is a wast if not ran 14 weeks imo. it fully kicks in week 8-9. i like to run it 15 weeks or longer. but other than that nice job on the research.
    thanks for that post bro - i had forgotten to mention the EQ length. I was wondering if i should up the test to week 15 and eq 14....
    I wanted to stay away from HCG if possible.....

*edit* speaking of forgetting to mention some things..... I wanted to hit Test prop from week 1-4 at about 75mg's ED just to jump start.

Thanks for the opinions so fars guys keep em commin
    Last edited by Hazard; 07-19-2004 at 04:01 PM.

- Knockout_Power

bjayg is offline Member
    great cycle, but agree with hurk on the eq. running it now for 15 weeks.

thanks for that post bro - i had forgotten to mention the EQ length. I was wondering if i should up the test to week 15 and eq 14....
    EQ for 14 weeks is good move. Just run 4g Tribulus throughout the cycle and you shouldnt need HCG .

Good luck bro.

hercules88 is offline Senior Member

*edit* speaking of forgetting to mention some things..... I wanted to hit Test prop from week 1-4 at about 75mg's ED just to jump start.

Thanks for the opinions so fars guys keep em commin

14 weeks on eq is good and run the test to week 15. no need for hcg. i run 20 + weekers and dont use it. clomid is all you need for that. week 15-17 add prop to kep your test levels up and then you jump into pct 3 days later.

14 weeks on eq is good and run the test to week 15. no need for hcg. i run 20 + weekers and dont use it. clomid is all you need for that. week 15-17 add prop to kep your test levels up and then you jump into pct 3 days later.
    ok so pretty much like this.....

1-4 test prop - 75mg's ED
    1-15 test enth - 500mg's/wk
    1-14 EQ - 400mg's/wk
    9-14 Fina - 75mg's/ED
    16 and 17 test prop - 75mg's ED - or did u mean weeks 15, 16, AND 17?
    16,17,18,19 - 40mcg IGF LR3/ED

start clomid 3 days after last prop shot.... should i up the clomid dosage? 300 1st day - 200 2nd day - 100 for a week - then drop to 50 for 2 weeks?

and ofcoarse Nolva and L-dex throughout

How does that look?

- Knockout_Power

dirtdawg is offline Anabolic Member
    imo, clomid 300 mgs day 1 100 mgs ed for 30 days, trib 6 g's ed

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdawg
    imo, clomid 300 mgs day 1 100 mgs ed for 30 days, trib 6 g's ed

Thanks for the input so far..... any others?

- Knockout_Power

RussianVodka is offline Senior Member
    Correct me if I'm wrong... but you are going to use clomid just for 1 week. It is not enaugh.

Quote Originally Posted by RussianVodka
    Correct me if I'm wrong... but you are going to use clomid just for 1 week. It is not enaugh.
    i actually meant 2 weeks..... but i have since reconsidered and taken 30 days into consideration

- Knockout_Power

Thread Information