100%NATURAL-theGH is offline Senior Member

Arrow Cynoplus Thryroid Questions~?

ALright everybody... I've been trying to get a little bit of info on my cynoplus that I picked up last week... but noone seems to know anything. I need someone that knows something about thyroid to give me some info on this shiz before I go dumping the whole bottle down my throat... im desperate for some quick fat loss right now... anyways... the cynoplus is bascially a 120/30 ratio of T4 and T3.... a pretty good dose from what I know.... the regular cynomel pills are just 25mcg of T3... so I think that this should be substantially stronger but then again I'ver read that T4 isn't even close to as strong as T3... so I don't know what to think about this stuff... but I have 8 bottles of it so I might as well get a few opinions on this... anyone is welcome to throw out some ideas and Mallet would be especially appreciated. Thanks guys.

help?

is there really no-one on here that knows anything about this stuff... I'm gonna keep trying until I get some answers because as of right now a search for cynoplus yields nothing!!! Let's get some info out on this sh*T!

gotta keep this thread near the top... maybe we can get some kinda info eventually... if anyone else is watching this thread... kick it to the top now and then so we can figure this out!

bigmack62 is offline Junior Member
    I have hypothyroidism, and am taking .50mg of synthroid , which is T3. You could probably do that much with out any real sides.

stitch1967 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigmack62
    I have hypothyroidism, and am taking .50mg of synthroid, which is T3. You could probably do that much with out any real sides.

Ditto, just went from 25mcg to 50 last week. don't know squat about cynoplus

Quote Originally Posted by bigmack62
    I have hypothyroidism, and am taking .50mg of synthroid, which is T3. You could probably do that much with out any real sides.
    I'm no expert but I do believe that synthroid is a T4.... and I think that I could get away with a pill or two a day but I want to know what would be optimal according to one of our thyroid gurus on here.... but lets keep the ideas rolling in.

Quote Originally Posted by 100%NATURAL-theGH
    I'm no expert but I do believe that synthroid is a T4.... and I think that I could get away with a pill or two a day but I want to know what would be optimal according to one of our thyroid gurus on here.... but lets keep the ideas rolling in.

correct synthroid is levothyroxine sodium...which is T4.

so at a 120/30 ratio... how many of these could/should you take a day? I'm not sure how they work together... I have read how much for individual cases ... should I just cut those doses in half for each and take both in this pill form???

Bro you should do an advanced search for threads started by "Mallet". Or maybe even PM him...he seems to be the Thyroid guru on this forum.

good luck

yeah I read his stuff and I PM'd him already... but he hasn't been on for a bit so I am just seeing what people know... thanks

Mallet you there anywhere?

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    Im no guru like Mallet, but form personal experience and knowlege I think that 1-2 tabs a day should be sufficient with this combo. JMO, its a bump for ya atleast. Nut

Thanks.... Anyone else?

I started taking 1 pill today.... I think that I might notice a slight increase in hunger.... not much else though.... maybe 2 tommorow...

Ok.... well I need someone to point me to one of mallets 7 on 5 off threads cuz I can't find one... I figured it out... T4 converts at about a 25% ratio to T3.... so 25% of 120 is 30mcg. So each pill is 30mcg PLUS the 30mcg converted from the T4 making each pill around... lets say... 60mcg!!! That is kind of a lot!!! Ok so day one I started with 1 pill.... nothing really.... now heres day two and I took 2 this morning.... that is 120mcg of T3 which is a lot I believe.... meaning I didn't have much of a ramp up but I'm ok.... I think... but if I could get some direction to the 7 on 5 off I would feel better.... o and my temperature is 100.6 right now.... I'm not sure if that is good or not but yeah.... someone with some experience let me know.... MALLET if your there... help me out...

Bump

Fpot66 is offline Junior Member
    That is a very high temperature. The problem is that you probably don't know what your resting temperature is, that will tell you if you what zone you are in; too low, just enough, too high, or thyroid storm. Take you temperature when you wake up in the morning, no get up and piss and then take it or get a drink of water, just roll over and put the thermometer either in your mouth or in your arm pit.

Don't take my word as gold, it is only from what I have read and answers I have recieved on my questions about my upcoming T3 cycle

Fpot66

Thread Information