outlaw1 is offline New Member

test/deca wheres the gains?

I'm on a test deca cycle test 250 enathate at 500/mg a week and deca at 300/mg a week i've now 1 shot a way from finishing my 4th week...I'm gonna be doing the test for 11 weeks and the deca for 10...but I've really have'nt seen any gains and been hittin the gym hard and eating more and even drinking more protein mrp than I usally which is about 3-4 times a day ...so I know the first few weeks are just the begining but I'm starting to get discourage...just looking for feedback and any help...thanks

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    It should be kicking in anyday now as long as your diet is in check, the gains will come.
    Last edited by buylongterm; 07-16-2004 at 10:34 PM.

mark956101957 is offline Anabolic Member
    Give it another week- have you not gained any weight, water retention?

maybe gain like 2-3 lbs but it do to the all the different shakes

rugger2 is offline New Member
    so have you put one weight yet? id like to know cause im thinking of doing the same cycle

RoNNy THe BuLL is offline Anabolic Member
    Give it time. Some people don't get the gains until Week 6. Just late bloomers, you may be one of them. Don't think of it as getting ripped off though, most of the time the late bloomers tend to keep the AAS in their systems longer. Which, unless you're getting drug tested, is a good thing.

5th week no real gains using Qv deca and human iran test-E

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    iran test e is good stuff,

but remember its test e

takes a while to kick in, not sure about the deca

JohnDoe1234 is offline Member
    I ran Deca and Test over the winter as a bulking cycle, and It took me like 6 weeks before I really saw quality gains. Some people react more quickly to juice than others. Hell, it took me 5 weeks to see results from fast acting Tren and Prop. So dont get all worried it just may take you a little longer to see results than others.

gixxer is offline Associate Member
    Funny you say that,my lifts are climbing reallllllllll good but the scale is not,so i figure i must be losing some fat and gaining muscle.

Krunchtime is offline Senior Member
    Im in my 4th week of test E as well. It just started to kick in. Youre good to go bro. Give it a few days

P Rock is offline Member
    im on a test / deca cycle and i been posting threads similar to yours 5 weeks no gains. now im on my sixth week and its starting to show signs of muscle increase. im a late bloomer, just when i was about to throw my gear away, im begining to see the gains coming. not much in weight gain yet but more defined less fat. keep going it will come.

anaBROLIC is offline Only The Strong Survive
    everyone that i know that has been on a cycle of test and deca , which i am now too, around their 4th week get really discouraged of progress.. it will come very shortly! what id recommend is to not worry about it and think about it all day long.. it will just fustrate you more and make u depressed..

drummer is offline Junior Member
    I just finished the same cycle. I was frustrated at the mid point too...but trust me the gains are coming. The most noticable gaines for me were around week 6-7 and upwards...so don't give up. Keep on training hard and eating a lot. You'll see results soon.

Mr.Magoo is offline Junior Member
    I'm thinking of starting this same cycle. Will using 30 mg/ed of dbol for the first four weeks help to get quicker results? I don't really care about water weight. I just don't want to gain lots of fat. Already at about 15%. 5'8" 200pds. 34 waist

Thread Information