View Poll Results: Will this cycle give me what I want, a lean hard muscular look

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, definatly

1 5.88%
  • No. You need desperate help

13 76.47%
  • I really don't have the experience to judge, but let me know how it turns out!

3 17.65%
    richy_boy is offline New Member

Skinny boys lean muscle up cycle...

what do you guys reckon about this 15 week cycle?...

Sustanon250 Weeks 1 through to 10 (250mg/wk)

Wini Weeks 7 through to 12 (50mg day)

Novaldex throughout entire cycle and 3 weeks after wini (weeks 1 - 15) (10 - 20mg day)

Clomid taken weeks 13-15 (general clomid cycle daily)

I am 5% body fat, and am desperatly staying away from the water retention, and looking for that lean shredded look. Reckon this hits it?
    Last edited by richy_boy; 07-20-2004 at 02:45 AM.

Pump101 is offline Junior Member
    5% BF ??!? how much do you weigh??? u should be pretty **** lean at 5 percent body fat. i'd go for mass cycle.

whoops, my mistake, it's 8.5% I don't want to masss up, just get a lean, hard bodied look. not a Hulk, or Swatznegger look,... looking for hte fitness model sorta look

BodyMechanic is offline Senior Member
    if all you want is a fitness model look you shouldn't even think about gear,a good diet and training program will get you looking like that.

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    is this ur first cycle? if it is id go with a bulking cycle of just a plain test, either test-e or cyp. dont do sus cause u will have to shoot eod, use dbol for a kickstart if u must, nolva will help with water retention. u shouldnt try to bulk and cut at the same time, bulk and do a little cardio to keep in shape and cut after ur cycle is done.

yeah I was tossing between sus and test-e... so what would be a cheap, clean test-e cycle, without the bitch tits, water retention and limp dick lol

Lozgod is offline Anabolic Member
    250mg of Sustanon is a waste of money. The nolvadex will help with the bloat, I say bump it up to at least 750mg a week.

Glad to see you gave up on the Winny only cycle

map200uk is offline Anabolic Member
    lol i agree
    if u just want model/fitness look dont bother with gear its not for you

Gear is offline HGH/IGF/Insulin Forum ~ AR-Hall of Famer
    @ 5% dont b shy to use more test , start pumpin more of that oil. And IMO 250mgs p/week is just a waste of time and money. But some people do claim that 250mgs p/week got them good results. I wouldnt do it, like I said, nothing below 500mgs p/week. Hope your eating like a horse as well

Senior_FKG is offline Associate Member
    u want to be a fitness model....take some over the counter stuff, stay away from the gear...leave it to us freaks of nature

Dude-Man is offline Anabolic Member
    How much do you weigh, how tall are you, and how old are you?

slitsoul13 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Senior_FKG
    u want to be a fitness model....take some over the counter stuff, stay away from the gear...leave it to us freaks of nature
    ya, i had dreams of being on the cover of a gap bag when i was younger, having my perfect body carried around by all the prepy teens in the mall. 'sigh' then i chose steroids and that dream went to hell.

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    Sust needs to be injected EOD for a total of 500mg a week. I don't think you need gear.

I got a pm, with this type of cycle... what do you reckon? The skinny boys lean mass cycle.
    lean cycle:
    wks 1-12 500mg Testosterone Enanthate
    wks 7-12 Winstrol Tabs (50mg/day)
    wks 1-12 50mg Proviron /day
    *have nolvadex on hand in case of bitch tits
    Do some research on Post Cycle Therapy to get your nads working again.
    DO cardio 2xs a week
    Eat 20% above maintenance calories
    keep consumption of simple carbohydrates to a minimum
    good luck

kman is offline Anabolic Member
    I am sure fitness models are using steriods to help them cut up, along with athlethes and actors, stick to prop, winny, or var for cutting and you will also put on some pounds with those...It does not always have to be all about mass. IMO I feel better cut up and shredded then big and bloated...

Kingnut is offline Junior Member
    I agree with kman... there's nothing wrong with wanting a rock hard roided body... i say dump the test and take EQ @ 600mg per week for 10-12wks with the winny and ancillaries how you mentioned. And if you really just want to get cut then eat a healthy yet reletivley low cal diet... i.e. 2500 calories. No sugars and only good fats ect.

Prime is offline Naturally perfect
    just a quick question, but why does your profile say you were born in 1980 yet on another thread you wrote: How to grow taller

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm 21 and 3months and have stopped growing since I was 16. My doctor assures me that according to data, I wont grow any taller than 5'7". Unfortunatly, this is to 'UNDER THE MARK' for me, as it affects my overall self esteem.

The question isn't about my self-esteeme, it's more as to what should I take to grow maybe no more than 3 "

KAEW44 is offline Senior Member
    that cycle u got in your PM was good except i wouldnt use proviron and winny on the same cycle , especially running both at 50mg per day that is so much DHT the only thing u will be modelling will be wigs!!!!!
    use liquidex/arimidex instead to reduce bloat

Thread Information